Bot Feedback

The problem here isn’t a lack of rules or lack of understanding it’s a lack of enforcement and lack of willingness to actually follow through with enforcement

we dont have enough players to enforce it if half the game does it.

Enforce against the person starting it/worst offenders and the rest realize it isn’t acceptable

Example: that one game where yns or jdance or whomever just posted through the entire night

Sure, some people replied to him but if you just immediately zeus him and sit him out a game or two people will pick up on that

feel free to host

The problem right now is people break a major rule and are back to playing 1 game later as if nothing happened

Of course nobody respects the rules when they see that happening

Additionally some people are just stupid (or some rules are just not in line with what the community expects) so u get a few of those as well

I would like to and had something planned

Unfortunately I have some time constraints and don’t want to subject everyone to the varying winds of my schedule if I am not certain I will have a solid chunk of time for it

One thing I was thinking

With the bot adding some nice features maybe we can start running a blitz game here and there

days 30min nights 10min and everybody should know whether they’ll have time to be posting for 2 hrs on a saturday

Could be an interesting way to work around ppl’s schedules

Feel free to host

Pretty sure the amount of time you troll you could host

1. not trolling
  2. will host but probably blitz because that sounds cool
  3. you’re trolling me by saying i’m trolling

Just do it

1. Hmmm
  2. Thank you
  3. Yes
3 Likes

sounds like not many issues people have besides the 4 open tickets i have.

let me know!

yeah the only things i think about when it comes to improving the bot really boil down to QoL improvements and like edgecase handling