*BREAKING* NADOTAS VERY OWN HAXITY IS A DIRTY FUCKING WEEB. (GONE WRONG)

I just.. idk

you're literally posting pictures of ass plugs and talking about your younger ex "gf" crying about not having her period and how you broke up (again) because she saw that you sent yns video of yourself ejaculating (after you had previously broken up because she's promiscuous)

what can you even say man
your boss was fired for fucking ta's and that probably means people a lot younger than him. seems to make a lot of sense that you'd link up. doesn't seem to make sense that you could have anything useful to add in regards to this

3 Likes

Nyte: Defender of Anime

1 Like

no it was even worse it was her nudes not even his

One was a video she sent him of her doing something??? Idk I didn’t watch it but the preview of it on iMessage is clearly her and not Jdance

Yikes lmao

Well the boy was proud of his first catch

What about it

Ur a creep and sending someone's nudes without permission is creepy.

Who would've expected it guys?

3 Likes

Lol

Hey you got to ridicule him first

Someone was going to really

She doesn't care

she doesn't respect herself thats why

She was mad that I grabbed the phone because I was trying to hide something. I know she didn't care about me sending nudes

Plus YNS is one of my closest friends. I share everything with him.

We talk daily

@yns

yeah more like you text me weird shit and I tell you to die

remember the day before you got your T levels tested (like earlier this week) and I was yelling at you over the phone driving on the 101 north in traffic calling you a retard because you wanted to take steroids as a 24 year old and steroids are for 40 year old body builders

1 Like

You left this in my car