*BREAKING* NADOTAS VERY OWN HAXITY IS A DIRTY FUCKING WEEB. (GONE WRONG)

Ill talk with you on the phone yns

Ill just have to get a google number first :wink_new:

A guy like you on the edge of pedodegeneracy shouldnt be using such vulgar phrasing as "daddys girl"

Have you tried Daddys Woman

Daddys Birch

Or maybe just My Slurry Four

no u dont if u try and trace my number it pops up with some Indian dude

out of everyone that i was just talking to in that discord - i could tell that yns and i had the highest testosterone levels

1 Like

real 2d these days

I've had sex with both weeb and non-weeb girls in my hometown room with anime posters all over it.

I dunno, I like anime and I don't give a fuck who knows. The women it'd scare off aren't worthy of my huge weeb dick anyway.

Having a weeb girl in your life would probably be kind of fun

I feel like women are more often influenced by societal pressures and feel pressured to have these cookie-cutter personalities and interests so it would be cool to know someone that's totally counterculture and not ashamed to be different at all

But utlimately I dont think watching anime and the mindsets that come with it are healthy. Staying with a person like that for a while probably gets weird

I felt the same way when I had adult friends who were into video games and suddenly for the first time in my life my weirdness and inability to connect to people in normal ways was a strength and people actually connected with this videogame shit

After some time I realized that while it felt good to not be guilty and ashamed over a hobby like this, openly accepting it had made me more weird and less capable of connecting to the people outside that world. And that being enabled in this way wasn't actually that healthy

@Derumination I'm fairly sure testosterone levels don't matter dude, why is this your whole life.

depends what you want in life (applies to both posts above)

what is going on wtf.

I am 100% certain they are the most important thing a man can think about.

And for women as well.

Not going for 10d waifu smh

My waifu Is fractals

So what was your test lvl

600 / 15