BTC stock trade idea

Summary:
Bitcoin halfing is coming in April. There has been heavy volatility in recent months with upward trend indicating a lot of rumblings in the bg and the etf for Btc is further fuel.

Historical data strongly supports bullish move after halfing

The idea play :

COIN options for Oct expiry. COIN strike price of 300, currently at 160.

Expectation is for BTC to break 75k by June, if it breaks 85k before Jul, sell half of position.

Be fully exit from positions by end of August?? Maybe too scared. Too much excitement is just as bad though. I do think March-May this year is going to be wild price action so going to need to have diamond hands to ride through it. Anyone else looking into this? This was an idea that popped into my head to leverage the mainstream flood I think will arrive soon.

you're regressing in your recovery man. you should pick up more wholesome and meaningful activities and interests like squash or dancing.

gambling on bit coin is just as degenerate as sports betting and will only leave you feeling hollow.

2 Likes

Can you use my draftkings code

1 Like

honestly HODL that shit imo

seems like a better to hodl and just retire on it later lol

Lol

1 Like

Yea everyone I told this to is telling me I am being a ■■■■■■■

I was thinking the only difference between a genius and a ■■■■■■ in people's eyes is that one gets results while the other does not.

infinite narcissism

You would stop being a f*g if someone beat the shit out of you.

I hope that person kills me tbh life is stress. Endless stress.

I do think I have like, mild schizophrenia. Now that I am still coherent enough to recognize the delusions I am experiencing, I can totally understand now why schizo people are the way they are.

If you ever had a wild imagination and had imaginary dialogue with yourself or imagine yourself as like a movie star or athlete or celeb and try to envision the grand fantasy, now imagine that you find yourself completely engrossed in one but you can't control it and you suddenly snap out of it and you find yourself talking and pacing in the kitchen with a knife because you thought you were a mob boss threatening his own goons to look tough. That for me was an ah ha moment of how I could understand why those bum dudes are getting shot by cops lmao. I don't blame em, sorry officer.

its a lot of hard work and hours. Traders I guess they are card counters so skill/ ■■■■■■ can apply

THIS IS FOR SCHIZO SUPPLEMMENTS N STUFF

It's important to note that while certain nutritional supplements and amino acids may play a role in supporting overall health, including mental health, they should never be considered as a replacement for professional medical treatment for schizophrenia. Always consult with a qualified healthcare provider before making any major changes to your treatment regimen.

That being said, there are a few nutritional supplements and amino acids that have been studied in the context of schizophrenia. It's important to remember that scientific evidence in this area is still evolving, and individual responses to supplements can vary widely.

Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) found in fish oil, have been studied for their potential benefits in schizophrenia. Some research suggests that omega-3 fatty acids may help reduce symptoms and improve overall functioning in individuals with schizophrenia. They are thought to play a role in the structure and function of the brain.

N-Acetylcysteine (NAC):
NAC is a supplement that has shown promise in the context of mental health, including schizophrenia. It is an antioxidant that is thought to modulate glutamate, a neurotransmitter that has been implicated in the pathophysiology of schizophrenia. Some studies have suggested that NAC supplementation may improve certain symptoms of schizophrenia, particularly in conjunction with regular antipsychotic medication.

Vitamin D:
Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with an increased risk of schizophrenia. While the exact nature of this relationship is still being investigated, maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D is important for overall health. If you have a vitamin D deficiency, your healthcare provider may recommend supplementation.

Glycine:
Glycine, an amino acid, has been studied for its potential role in improving certain symptoms of schizophrenia. It is thought to modulate glutamate activity in the brain. Some research suggests that glycine supplementation, in conjunction with antipsychotic medication, may be beneficial for certain individuals with schizophrenia.

Taurine:
Taurine is another amino acid that has been studied in the context of schizophrenia. It is thought to modulate the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain. Some research has suggested that taurine supplementation may have potential benefits for individuals with schizophrenia, although more research is needed in this area.

It's important to emphasize that the use of nutritional supplements should always be discussed with a healthcare provider, especially when managing a complex condition like schizophrenia. Additionally, supplements can interact with medications and other medical conditions, so it's crucial to ensure that any supplements are safe and appropriate for your individual health needs.

In addition to considering specific supplements, maintaining a well-rounded, nutritious diet is important for overall health, including mental health. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats can provide a range of essential nutrients that support brain function and overall well-being.

It's also important to address other aspects of a healthy lifestyle, such as regular physical activity, adequate sleep, stress management, and social support. These factors can all play a role in supporting mental health and overall well-being.

Lastly, it's essential to work closely with a qualified healthcare provider, such as a psychiatrist or a healthcare team specializing in mental health, to ensure comprehensive and evidence-based care for schizophrenia. They can provide guidance on appropriate treatments, including medication, therapy, and other forms of support that are tailored to your individual needs.

1 Like

Fuck might as well try some Taurine ive got the rest on that list

@SOPHIE this forum has literally become a schizo hangout. Maybe it's time to look for some new users.

Mild schizophrenia he says

2 Likes

You all made this bed. Why would I invite people to sleep in it?

1 Like

"new users"

ya ■■■ start recruiting your liberal friends they'll surely love the forum and not leave like insom