bulba catches heat from Scott "Slayer" Palmer who makes FAT STACKS IN VEGAS

anyone can be made fun of for anything

its not his fault quentin is a pervert!

1 Like

i have perfect records of every interaction i ever make online, especially with kittens

1 Like

would u rather be a pretty successful dota player like bulba who has been to multiple TIs or a well off poker player in vegas Hmm

Probably the poker player, you have way more clout and money. Bulbs still having the time of his life doe

I wouldn't call it the time of his life. He's clearly stuck playing a clown character for the rest of his dota "Career" (He will never play again)

well, he might be nearing the end but clearly his entire dota career has been the time of his life and id wager the rest would just be downhil lfrom there lol

you could say the same about the proker player but atleast you end up with enough money to do anything

I disagree. I donā€™t think spending the last however many years honking his big red nose in the public and ā€œhelpingā€ (They say this to be polite) teams while he doesnā€™t play is the best place to be - regardless of his Income.
You can tell from his fake laugh in that clip, heā€™s a mess. How would you not be a mess? Heā€™s either depressed or a mindless cattle - both just as bad.

I mean it depends what you enjoy as a person, if youā€™re somebody who is passionate about DotA then youā€™d probably happily take a DotA career where you make less money than in Poker, but are the happiest during that time compared to any other point during the rest of your life.

I think weā€™re all forgetting that DotA and poker are two pursuits that will probably only be able to sustain the careers of 20 people, total.

Is he passionate about being a Fake Dota Celebrity rather than a player?

either way, id rather be the poker pro. bulbaā€™s never really done anything impressive himself, just rode the coattails of his friends.

watching someone lose it on stream is the funniest shit. just pure flame

1 Like

wrong, MYM Prime Nations USA vs Ukraine one of the greatest upsets of all time, BuLba was a big part of that.

To put this in Context NA DotA was entirely irrelevant on the global stage, our entire relevancy was basically DeMoN and Merlini and Fear being good enough to play on European teams.

Equivalent to basically what Peru was 4 years ago in terms of our general relevance as a whole (although Peru didnā€™t have star players on foreign teams). Part of this is due to all tournaments being European and etc, but that doesnā€™t change what Iā€™m saying.

Ukraine was a power house nation featuring some of the best players in the world. Also I think USA beat Russia to get to this finals, I donā€™t remember. Russia was even more stacked than Ukraine, they were basically THE single best nation in DotA 1, them or Sweden or Denmark. Iā€™m a big Vigoss/NS/Virtus Pro fan so Iā€™d tell you it was Russia, other people might say Denmark (MYM) or Sweden (SK Gaming, Loda).

Pretty much the first big victory for NA DotA as a whole, instead of just an NA player on a team.

Side note: Brood_Star was supposed to be on this team but was kicked or cut last minute, Iā€™m unclear of the details.

yeah but how much money did they win or did they just get free mousepads

probably collected fat stacks getting salaried by eg and talking about dota all day, id rather do that than play poker as im sure anyone would

bulba also led a team to qualify for ti last year, im not sure howu can talk shit about that considering nme.slayer is a dogshit player and that statement is backed up by literlaly anyone whos played with him, hes not even close to being relevant professionally

playing poker for a living or playing dota Interdasting

1 Like

I mean poker is the same shit you sit in a chair for 12 hours a day playing a game except youā€™re actually playing for money the entire time instead of just at tournaments

I would assume so at least. If youā€™re a professional poker player in Vegas grinding high stakes cash games I think youā€™re buying in with at least 5-15k

ti3 lgd clockā€¦ never forget