bulba catches heat from Scott "Slayer" Palmer who makes FAT STACKS IN VEGAS

Man I loved mym prime nations

google says the first mym prime nations tourney was in 2006. I was 11 at the time. Timado was 6 ROFL

I graduated high school in 07

DotA was a trip back then.

unlimitied buybacks BabY

lol I don’t think that was really a thing.

i was 11 too. my first game of dota was probably in 06/07 as well

I miss pubs man everyone bought boots first
No regen.

I remember the first time last hitting occurred to me. I wasike whoahhhhh

low priority is the closest thing there is to dota allstars. everyone goes classic builds like all-SnY nevermore

It was just a custom game not a way of life when I started. I played way more ladder.

I wish valve would redo every hero model/effect/doodad in game to be lower poly like wc3 was. Then I could play the game on my laptop for 6 hours instead of the 2 or 3 hours I can muster on one charge

i played my first game of dota in like Mid 2013 tbqhwyf, just did fpses and starcrafts for a long time.

i played wc3 custom games since i was a kid but my first game of “dota” (HoN) was 2009. almost 10 years ago

Yeah i started playing Dota when I was 10 or 11 years old. We first started hearing about BuLba when he was a 15 year old phenom for a team called TTT. But this tournament I’m referencing was from 2008 I think, it wasn’t quite as early as you’re thinking. I could be wrong though. Time flies though, it’s crazy to think about, it still doesn’t really feel like it was that long ago even though it really was

1 Like

it’s pretty crazy reading about how long you guys have played for, i’ve only played since like right before ti4 and i already feel like it’s been an incredibly long time.

2 Likes

I never really played DotA 2 for a consistent amount of time. I played maybe 100 games of Allstars and 10 games of HoN on a friend’s account.

1 Like

yeah thats probably true for a lot of people here, i just meant how long ago you guys started i guess

1 Like

that’s crazy that you got into it around ti4. i remember staying up late to watch ti2 finals vods when i was back in high school that shit was cash.

1 Like

back in dota 1 u didnt make money but the bragging rights were much more serious

3 Likes