business thread

my predict

epic client that has epic music and games

good for the economics of small artists since this can enable some interesting features that bandcamp would've probably never implemented in the first place. like streaming, which has never been more lucrative than now. so a net good overall probably.

but im not a fan of the epic client and dont like idea that bandcamp music won't be easily downloadable in the future

I never understood why there is insane hate for epic on stuff like reddit. egs is just a mediocre game client but people act like epic and egs are the worst thing to happen to gaming.

1 Like

some people get upset because of epic buying exclusives but there's no other way to compete against steam. it's a worse client but it's w/e to me some people just want every game on steam and nothing else

they have better cuts than steam (could change later). besides that I'd just prefer to have one game client. atleast steam is too dumb to properly datamjne me as I see it, I can't say the same for epic games. and all my friends are on steam. everyone feels that way

gog galaxy 2 is based

i tried it a while back and it was having problems uninstalling games and verifying files

gog has some gems tho

No wonde Russia invade ya'll don't even get music economic concepts.