C-span thread

It's not random its funny.

1 Like

Unironically you are very far off

Hope you feel better

me and jdance right now:

You're wrong. Not right.

Look at me son -- it's not your fault.

I've never really paid a ton of attention to this movie because ive only ever watched in while it was on in the background and thought it was overhyped, but this scene in particular really gets across how well the director n other players in this movie get people. You should watch it if you haven't.

Them not being good listeners to eachother is a pretty common thing, atleast you can tell that the doc has a million yard stare for plot reasons. But this is the high point of it. Even though they have a professional relationship, and it's taken all movie for them to build up the relationship for this scene -- not to mention that Will is one of the most open of super smart low wage working psychiatric patients -- you'll notice that in this scene in particular it's almost like they're both talking to walls. Will doesn't really listen to what he's saying, and only knows that there's a semblance of truth in his words because he's smart enough to spot it. the doc is doing his best to reinforce these words as much as he can while he's got will open to the idea of it, but you already know that he's not getting through -- because when Will truly breaks, all he can say is I'm sorry. Very clearly showing he wasn't listening and is just a little shit.

All I meant to do is post a sexy pic of myself and this wild ride of a thread now has me crying.

1 Like

I'm sure you were serious so I didn't want to push it but don't worry about it dude. It's atleast a good learning experience -- one day you'll happen upon a young jdance-looking feller and you'll know just how to push his buttons in the correct order and set him free

I'd say this is probably why I always pushed for you to not be permabanned, I kinda have been waiting a while and for the right time to lay that one on you. Not that you weren't ready for it, more like I wasn't.

big coomer here

2 Likes

fucking love cspan

idk i think pouyas got a better sound going for him

My favorite thing to watch on C-SPAN is the annual attempt from the Puerto Rican non-voting delegate guy to introduce a path to statehood

and then watch the NUYORICAN congressman from spanish harlem shit all over them

yung mf doom p good too

Overrated. You said that just to fit in.

yo is your girl into fitness? cuz she shoudl try fitt'n's di

No she is a fat ■■■■■■
Now bugger off mate

the gentleman will suspend his line of inquiry on the grounds that it's not germane to the topic at hand