Cant wait till i get my unvaccinated band from the goverment

never, there is no way to prove someone is unvaxxed and soon there will be disgusting vaxxed harlots looking to taint me with their vaccinated luciferase filled V by lying to me. I must find a realiable way to tell and if i cannot i will be hyper selective and find out who i can and cant trust.

I have to move smarter.

imagine trusting "app" "developers" with anything

3 Likes

was this supposed to go in the other thread

You should write the new bible

THEY FEAR THE UNVACCINATED NEW YORKER IN THE CITY.

They are pretending to ban unvaccinated people from restaurants and gyms as if anyone will listen/follow that.
Besides I got my own Gym so they cant even command me.

some lib fuck places will. Already happening in Shitronto

the problem aint lib the problem is canada.
canada is FUCKED

Alberta is kinda like our Texas. Quebec they almost mono ethnic so they just doing it all.

But yea Canada is a giant Commiefornia. I want to see how far they will go here. Thank god my job im effectively always alone they cant really touch me with that. Once they say you need it for grocery stores then its GG i think

reject the mark of the beast til your last breath and you will be rewarded in heaven and will be a warrior on the astral plane.

im atheist. Fuck the far left and fuck the far right just give me freedom.

no

3 Likes

I am in NYC, they are trying to mandate this garbage got a survey from my employer asking about covid vaccination. I answered No and No I will not be getting it,

I'll die before i get injected willingly by these sick fucks in charge.

WHEN THEY THINK THEY CAN VAX ME. IM SENDING THIS AS A WARNING, GOVERNMENT AND ELITES DONT PUSH ME.

I WILL NEVER TAKE THE VAX

2 Likes

Why don’t you just get a card? I paid a CVS worker $180 to just give me a card with all the stuff filled out and now I have a legit CDC vax card and nobody can say I don’t

I AM A MAN OF THE LORD TO THE FULLEST I DECIDED I WILL NOT LIE ABOUT MY VACCINATION STATUS I REFUSE TO REJECT MY LORD AND PRETEND I TOOK THE VACCINE. THIS WOULD BE AN ASTRAL DEFEAT AND I REFUSE ANY SUBMISSION OF THAT KIND.

3 Likes

I used to think the fight was just physical and mental, but then i realized it was astral.
They tryna take my soul so bad.

what ive read that shit goes for $75,000 lololol

4 Likes