Cant wait till i get my unvaccinated band from the goverment

from where lol we were slanging these cards all over LA for like 2 weeks

Me and my friends and shit all bought like 15 of these things lmao

my dentist girl was telling me lol. From where not sure, gotta ask her.

2 people from the states got fined $16k each for fake vax certificates while coming into Canada. Maybe we are talking about different vax things

Yea these aren’t fake tho

1 Like

3 Likes

They offering $100 for a vaccine in Toronto now xD

I'll take it for $500,000.00

You gotta choose the jay z dinner

I'll never take it for any material compensation.

I rather have my soul saved and man kind be free from medical tyranny.

they already talking about a booster every 6 months now or something lolol

sorry not paying yet but its being talked aboot

The vax is legit the most pathetic thing someone can get. Literally the only cases where you should get the vax are when you have underlying health issues, such as old age or compromised immune system, or you work in a public services job where you come into contact with high risk people such as a nurse firefighter EMT and maybe police officer

For a perfectly healthy individual to get the vax to prevent a sickness that has the same chance to kill you as any other illness is just la la land

Especially if you’ve already had covid and have naturally immunity already

Shut up and take the jab loser

The vaccine is free and takes 5 minutes to get. In exchange you don't have to get sick. That alone should be enough

Imagine if you could never have a cold again if you just spent 5 minutes

Yall really out here being toxcially masculine about getting sick. You're so manly for getting sick and sneezing a lot man

1 Like

Yns got covid and had the sniffles for a week because he's a real chad. He even used kleenex with lotion like a real man

When did getting sick become manly btw?

The Covid 19 vaccine is the mark of the beast. And if its not why are governments following the rubric of the mark to the teeth?

Natural Immunity Gang, Protected Souls, recognized by god, intact DNA, SPECIAL SPERM.