Cant wait till i get my unvaccinated band from the goverment

Jdance is hurting about the vaccine because he knows his sperm cannot compete with mine or YNS.

You really think girls like cum dude?

2 Likes

Yeah idk if you're forgetting the part where all federal employees are also required to have the vaccine too.

Did you know that George Washington, the creator of freedom, also mandated vaccines?

The people who are telling you not to get vaccinated are vaccinated btw

Trump had to tell his followers to get the vaccine because they keep dying lol. Hard to win an election when your voters keep dying avoidable deaths

1 Like

Considering how badly society failed you it's not a surprise that you dislike government so much

3 Likes

finally jdance says something real

I uhh… I think society failed you too bro

1 Like

Can you imagine not listening and following a random medical suggestion society gives you after you been a member for 20 + years able ot make your own decisions and choices, and then seeing it explicitly target you with mandates and restrictions? Then having a triple vaxxed booster shot straight phfizer forum poster tell you society failed you? Society was good until they decided to do this bullshit.

You know society has this thing called taxes right

I refuse to have my skin penetrated with a needle and filled with research chemicals. This is not a crazy request.
Especially since i pay my taxes.

I bet you people support the proposed IRS reforms

What?

yeah you read the article behind the paywall? or did you just read the title?

Didn't think plasma would be subscribed to a united Kingdom News source tbh

You thought I was joking about the re-education camps under Biden? Y'all are gunna learn to love vaccines. Have fun.