Carbon 14 Graveyard

not sure I understand what you are trying to say

i was not finished

are you done now?

i notice that you see a guy make "scummy posts" and you call him out, call people do bandwagon him, then someone else makes scummy posts and you flip your lynch on them, tell people to lynch them, and that the person you lynched before is just Town. Sure that is something a town player who pushes to build reads would do, but its easy to be scum and push someones button to look like youre doing it so that people think youre pushing buttons lol

yeah im done

i am always trying to be reachy because it is how you generate a reactions to get a read. you want to put a person into situation he was never before. so if he is mafia, he wouldnt know what to do as town if he has never been in that situation before.

i dont have your experience in mafia so i can totally be wrong, this is just like my regular reads, totally just tonal and idk might b wrong lol

i know haha

but sometimes it doesnt look good on you, especially if people are saying you are being reachy and you decline it entirely, saying that like youre sure its this guy theres no reaching or something

so yeah, i will push a person until i get a "solid" town read out of them, then I move next.

hey i know

and thats why i read you well except for that time you claimed pr lmao

also this is what i used to do. i should probably get back into doing it, people keep catching me as scum because im just building reads without pusbhing buttons

and yes, this could be considered a reachy reason to lynch you or whatever, but thats where the bigdick part comes in to me -- i think people are lynching you cuz they think if anyones gonna bother going through the efforts of pushing the buttons in a scum game its like klaze or you for sure. this is why klaze used to get lynched or die n1 for a while lol

at some point id suspect klaze because he wasnt dead by day 2

but that reasoning is so broke.

whatever you are saying is not even logical about why one is mafia or town.

yeah. its the reasoning that forms when the same people play with eachother all the time. its based entirely off you and not what youre doing lmao

maybe because people don't know how to actually win games here as town.

we need new blood. theoretically, if you were able to adopt an Alt and play and act like not yourself you'd win most of your games i think