Carbon-14 NAmafia Monastery Day 3

I can host next game if no one else wants to step up

2 Likes

Lol picked up a weekly game during covid with my left 4 dead league. Monday 7:30 Pathfinder. Dm Tuesday night 7:00 at my house. Dm Wednesday 7:30 online. Play online Thursday at 7:00. Game Sunday afternoon with some homies where we get shit housed. Did power hour last session.

Next week only play Monday Wednesday.

1 Like

Monday/Tuesday not Wednesday ug

1 Like

what a gamer

gg everyone

gg homie

guess id do one of these dunno which

could do a 9 man too if we dont think we'll get the numbers but i think we can get 11

3 Likes

I'd play again but I'd probably have the same level of activity if that is problematic

Atleast you brought it home today. Honestly it's always been a little problematic given that you are never awake for late EOD that we always do but who cares

if I played that final day differently do you think you could have been sold on a KKat lynch?

killing iaafr was sus but I was pretty sure if iaafr was alive he’d have me lynched in a heartbeat

He would've been more cognizant of the comments of day 2 at the very least yeah

I was going to refuse to vote and then try to make you vote yourself

I will say though I got a lot of mileage out of people underestimating me and constantly saying “oh I just said/did that because I’m inexperienced” lol

lmao

killing me was definitely correct and hammering Dan was definitely correct

I still don't understand how rora reads the game so I thought you had a shot (was blaming myself for forgetting you could just kill me and win that time)

2 Likes

tdome* not time

dropping the hammer on ian and killing town cop bazingaboy on night 1 (colourised)

Yeah I'm just surprised that he was able to be the hammerer for every day and people didn't think twice about it. I feel like most people are always cautious about hammering cuz they don't truly know the outcome

Schrodinger's lynch if you will