Card Games General

Seems it’s a good time of year for card games

They finally addressed mulligan and seem to have taken reddit’s feedback re: art design and direction, especially with UI

Nonetheless they are making the same mistake as always where they attempt to solve a problem with a big overhaul, rather than small buffs/nerfs. The big overhaul will undoubtedly solve (or remove completely) the problems they set out to address but will come with its own set of new issues.

The new look is horrendous.

I agree. There’s so much visual clutter and unnecessary shit on the new board.

I really liked gwent and was seriously considering playing it again (even before the patch) - but this just reduced its quality so much.

Just look at this.

this rework is the last nail honestly, gwent was so good before the brouver elf swarm patch

sure mulligan was a problem but this is not the fix the game needed

the amount of huge overhauls shows clearly how they have no clue what they’re doing with the game

1 Like

Have they fixed going first yet?

Adrian "LifeCoach" Koy: The Yin To Slacks's Yang?

I don’t know about you guys but I, for one, am VERY excited to have Lifecoach 1986 and Sir Action Slacks in the same community.

Not even a charity laugh. Just a bemused headtilt. As if to say: What?

Goats?

Reynad + EternalEnvy

Still waiting on my beta key… (My Dad works for nintendo). Apparently it’s still in closed beta.

i played a lot of blakcjack

Trading explicit images of myself for artifact key

I will also give explicit images of Jones for a key

It’s tempting. Can I have a sample or is it all or nothing?

I will give you personal intellectual training for the key.

Can someone update their MTGA to the newest version, zip up the Wizards of The Coast directory (or whatever), and upload it for me?

I would if I could but the game has grown Exponentially Larger by Multiple Degrees and my upload speed is too poor - Need another Mtg player to do it.

Prismata is free to play now and Lifecoach ( my idol ) really likes it - Anyone played it?

Giggles uncontrollably

Artifact

Verified account

@PlayArtifact
Following Following @PlayArtifact
More
We changed the name of Crack the Whip to Coordinated Assault.

12:26 PM - 28 Sep 2018