Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 1

i was excited to start, then i saw the problems with the mod robot and i got paranoid the game might break and my reaction was to tell myself not to put effort until i can be sure it wont be wasted, then i saw some posts in the sign up thread that make me think its possible to get fixed but my excitement isnt back sorry i wish i could make it come back but i cant control it. not to be a downer please dont take it that way, not emo or stuff, just normal

2 Likes

oh ya also please dont listen to any of my reads they suck and theyve always sucked and they will suck and even if i ask u to listen to me thats my brain on autopilot but pls dont listen to anything i say

@mafiAbot vote wolfy

i believe wolfy is town in this game

1 Like

Really disappointed with the lack of effort in this game.

5 Likes

ive been consistently nauseous after eating for like the last 3 days

1 Like

I haven’t played with u all in a while so I’ll defer on an edge case but that’s a weird opener

its the town kinda weird imo

wouldnt bet the game on it rn just what i think

Idk at time of posting it was like an hour into the game or whatever. No need to be so awkward and apologetic and defensive

i read it as "if i spew my entire thought process into the thread its towny" but yea im not sure i could see it as exaggerated or not actually town idk

whatever just gonna wait for more actual gameplay

magic seems towny rn

anyone who seems scummy bud?

@mafiabot Lynch iaafr

@mafiabot Lynch iaafr

not yet tbh

@mafiabot lynch iaafr

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
iaafr 3 ian, iaafr, sdadasdas

Not Voting