Carnival of Horrors Day 2

You were by far the last to get off wolfy. By nearly 5 hours. The train was dead, so you had to hop. But then, curiously, you still kept posting about it:

And then you brag about reading ian as scum and voting wolfy first?

Still going on wolfy.

Magic finally realizes no one is hopping back on the wolfy train despite his push, and goes with this:

Then follows with this:

He then makes this post. I don't get it at all, especially wrt sdad and hbotz. At this point, hbotz was sussed a lot because of the TMI stuff. All of his reasoning had been exposed as broken, so he wasn't saying anything of substance. Sdad wasn't posting substantively at all. I don't get the reasoning. He also leaves out osiris and epok, which is strange.

And then his last substantial post. It's absurd that he only made two posts after "rereading the thread." I doubt he even reread and just made some random arguments about "oh they're posting substance" because we'd all been posting actively (except sdad, who was neither super active by that point nor was he substantive). Probably why he forgot to talk about osiris and epok.

The rest of his posts were just filler/jokes about scsf not reading the set-up/getting the mechanics, with no push or analysis on scsf for it (either town or scum). Otherwise, a couple game related posts with no reasoning/nothing substantial.

Whoops, sorry, he made one more game related post. Not substantial in any way. I've subbed out as scum plenty of times. Tons of players have raged out or just thrown as scum.

And then back to the nk jokes, this one at hbotz. A little strange interaction.

Now this one is very interesting. He starts to set-up a push on scsf for the next day, saying his opening was bad then he disappears. All after SCSF starts pushing hbotz and ersu, with new reasoning that makes sense.

Back to obfuscating actual discussion with jokes:

And two game posts to finish it up with no analysis:

Magic's day 1 is really shitty. If there is scum in this pool, I would guess he's one of them. Osiris called him out and got put in the pool. Magic started setting up a push on SCSF towards EoD.