Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 3

Everything Ewiz initially pushed me with has been completely negated, normally this would lead to a reconsideration on his read, but instead he fucking scrubs the ground for some minor instance where I ignored him for 10 posts

who?

You know what would be jokes, if next day they would put sdad and ewiz in the lynch pool with someone towny like scsf and force a lynch on one of the two xD

hbotz

No one could possibly believe this, so I'm back to hbotz is 100% scum

o yea you responded to a diff post but yea

its a weird place to sus if scum but would fit in a ewiz/sdad town/town world where he really doesnt have to do anything to sleepwalk into a free dead villager today

or conversely it even works as sdad partner if he just wants to stay out of the fray and look unaligned idk

hbotz? did you mean sdad?

why do you think scsf is towny? that is an interesting take.

No, hbotz because he believes it. Sdad never moved away from 100% scum

Yeah it has, the main reasons why you claimed to scumread me has all been explained thoroughly, now you're trying to keep the push going claiming I intentionally ignored you for some period of time and other contrived reasons. You keep posting the same shit again and again while refusing to read anything I post isn't going to fool anyone

do you not think scsf is towny?

if not why didnt you push him harder last phase

Explained thoroughly? You made bullshit up that time and time again contradicted yourself. You got caught out lying multiple times

ive been silently hardclearing scsf since mid d1 for derping about setup and for generally being able to easily scumread people for reasons that seem to make sense from his perspective

standard townread stuff idk

and then the fact that he was in the nominations yesterday is like extra clear

fuck you

a more naive me would auto townlock this level of toxicity

should i revert to more naive me? is that the key to me being right this game?

you claim me going from "I don't have a read on ersu" to "I can't push both at once" is a contradiction of logic? How the fuck? I already said I was pushing him based on the fact that he was AFK. Not that he was scummy you dumb shit.

ewiz/sdad town/town world is simply something like ersu/epok/hbotz...?

ewiz scum world is... i dont even know, still hbotz? still one of ersu epok?

hbotz just scum in all my worlds rn so unless im misclearing supa like hbotz seems to be thinking...

hbotz starting to feel like the correct vote to me but i still need to reread a bit before committing

First shift in reasons after a big iso post

Not quite lying, but trying to hide the truth from lazy town who won't look it up.

Once again lying about what I was saying: the whole time I'd been talking about him making day 2 scum pairings, not him having his lynch on epok all of day 1. Though, that did lead me to looking up when he placed the lynch and I found the switch to Ian switch back right as day 1 ended, which became pretty damning

Got no response on this one yet