Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 4

The Carnival Cavorts Once More!

Day 4 commences! As members of the audience were leaving, after witnessing the brutal death of the Sfire Sswallower himself, a few were spirited away for a night of hard training and indoctrination to prepare them for the next day. The carnival begins with three new acts slated, due to the way Day 2 ended, to round out the ceremonies at days end.

@electrowizard @SCSF and @Osiris head the marquee.

Alive Players

osiris
SCSF
hbotz
epok
fuck_asoul
Supa
ersu
iaafr

@mafiabot startday 5663

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

osiris, SCSF, hbotz, epok, fuck_asoul, SuPA, ersu, iaafr,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

d218d0f0-c64b-11ea-921a-8b9eccbd20ed

Day 4 has started. It will last until tomorrow 2020-07-16T02:00:00Z or until hammer is reached.

you may only vote on @electrowizard @SCSF and @Osiris

pretty sure this is 3 town again. i think we need to devote most of today to figuring out next two mafia. going to read through the other days again tomorrow as well.

i mean tomorrow like irl tomorrow because im pretty tired atm and going to sleep soon

Oops I was wrong

Sorry guys I broke my phone yesterday and didn't get home until after midnight. Apologies

Damn didn't miss much it looks like though

Makes sense for scum to keep 2 of the same people in the nominations here either letting ersu/epok be easy lynches end days or they are the baddies. Sdad flipping scum isn't too shocking and it seems kinda unlikely asoul bussed him so early in the day with little activity but going up in the nominations today does give a little suss in my mind to that

really no one else is posting? i mean i’m pretty sure i have a good idea of who is scum but still...

Maybe some ppl got banned who knows

1 Like

unsure if we should be playing rn everyone died :_:

If we're continuing

@mafiabot lynch fuck_asoul

Still most confident in scsf being town and his reads seem sound

games on hold until after the town hall

@Osiris
@SOPHIE
@SuPA
@ersu
@iaafr
@scsf
@hbotz
Y’all still wanna play?

@Roragok is ewiz gonna get unbanned or no

I had no idea he was even banned titl later. honestly i doubt it. i can sub if need be.

1 Like

It's whatevs to me. Finish or not