Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 4

If i could I'd be on iaafr or ersu but can't. Poor timing for the current events

Yet you want to lynch the one town who's actually been pushing and scumhunting this game? Seems like that'd be an overall hit to town.

And I don't see why scum wouldn't put the same scum in in the unlikely case they put any scum in at all

Maybe my blinders are on after recent events. I missed almost all of day 3 due to work and dnd but scsf was my one hard townread

Lmao you and scsf were the only ones on sdad and 2 had majority

Gonna be honest here i remember the lynches but my I can't recall any reads besides epok and ersu afking

So you're asking me to lynch scsf because you think he's a weaker town player than you? I still find it more likely you're scum if any of us personally and scsf has at least pulled some weight after day 1

Reread day 2. Who actually pushed sdad? Who just sheeped me?

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
osiris 2 fuck_asoul, SuPA
fuck_asoul 2 osiris, iaafr
ersu 1 epok

Not Voting

SCSF, hbotz, ersu,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

9d47e800-ced6-11ea-bdb8-7f6f0abcf5df

1 is Osiris 2 is ewiz
@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 1

Osiris the scum has died!

The audience noticed that he seemed a bit too practiced at his job, and as he seems to try to sabotage ewiz’s performance, the crowd began yelling. Startled, he mishandled the axe he was carrying and it cut a very important artery in his arm. Bye bye

1 Like

@mafiabot kill osiris

Idk how to unlock but iaafr was scum, town wins

A sub and the delay made it pretty town sided I think
Discuss post game here

Don't think the sub mattered. Nearly everyone was town clearing wolfy by the time the sub happened. And the delay didn't matter: Osiris had posted the dumb shit that tipped me off before the delay was announced.

Thanks for hosting, most sad it got derailed but what can you do

1 Like

Whoops

oh shoot i forgot this game

nice try osiris

1 Like

@mafiabot end town

1 Like