Carp-e Diem Signups (6/9)

Carp-e Diem
"Let's hope we're not swimming with the fishes..."
7 Cod against. 2 Carps

...................................................................................................................

• Mehcanics:
  • At the start of every day, 2 players (chosen at random) are caught by the fishing net.
  • Unfortunately for them, they will be pitched, gibbed and eaten if not rescued - can decide by voting whether they want to free the two but beware, as it will require the majority of them voting on whether to save them or not.
  • Cod will be given Day Chat but no night kill.
  • All fish can post in the thread.

On day 3 50/50 roll for shark attack

...................................................................................................................
Signups:

1. @passionformafia2023
  2. @Vanilla_Town
  3. @big_ass
  4. @JCrispy
  5. @Matticus
1 Like

@lwyrup , @JCrispy, @You_lose_i_win, @bazingaboy, @Matticus, @Osiris, @SOPHIE, @big_ass, @KrazyKat, @SuPA

Is hosting non vanilla indefinitely the meme

I can do a vanilla game if you're interested.

Of course

I haven't followed mafia recently so I didn't know this is popping another element on the array of prior games. (Avoid a call stack error).

2 Likes

We've been doing non vanilla setups for at least the past 6mo

Any good ones?

Not sure but the last one I was present for and enjoyed was Lost and that was still pretty vanilla

Right. Well I'll do a new signup thread but leave this one up and let the players vote for their preference I guess.

Can you link lost also.

Cheers

@mafiabot sign

1 Like

What's your definition of Vanilla? This game seems (from my analysis) to be a very simple Lynch The Mafia game. No outlandish (pun intended hahaha) mechanics or anything.

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot sign

Thinking this is the game

@mafiabot sign

I have a small suggestion, I think that players in the net should share a private chat for the duration of the day.

1 Like

I might do a new rule instead, but good suggestion.