Catching up With Kittens

@kittens are you okay? How are you doing. Would love to hear from you.

XOXO

1 Like

I'm in a family visit waiting for my 5 am plane and i just realized kittens might have died. Terrified right now. Need information quick.

Why couldnt it be fucking nyte i fucking hate this world

1 Like

that would be tragic

1 Like

hi.
halfway through chemo. they're switching up the drug for the next 4 treatments (8 weeks), then im supposed to have a month off before surgery&radiation.
not dying. first few days post-chemo feel like death though. apparently im responding well to treatment but my parents also have me balls deep into chinese medicine and i drink boiled herbs 2x/day.
never played starbound.. so been fiending that and that's currently my life. wish i was flying somewhere.
thanks for checking in. if you want anything else to satisfy your curiosity just ask

3 Likes

Do you get to keep your breast?

no T_T
so i might opt for both since they did genetic testing and there's a supposed 25% chance it'll come back in the contralateral one... and reconstruction is covered by the healthcare system so i was like :thinking:
unfortunately they have to remove all of my lymph nodes on the one side too so that's sorta garbage but /shrug

2 Likes

Hey at least you'll be like the amazon women

1 Like

goodluck claudia

3 Likes

unfortunately im only 5'5 >>

and thanks phil <3

lymph nodes are overrated. you'll be fine.

only 17% chance of chronic lymphedema in that arm so even though im betting on the 83%, ive obviously had some shit luck so who knows

stay strong kittens. Hope things turn out for the best :smile:

1 Like

tfw 5'5"

:cry:
@nmamane I know you know this feel too.

1 Like

I'm 5'11.

poor girl, stay strong Kittens

1 Like

You know i live just outside of toronto and we could have co-run your sponsorship and get pulled over by police together
but smh, men so stubborn

When the odds are your life, don't gamble. Lose those lymph nodes. Stay healthy.

1 Like

Iā€™d gamble my life for enough money

im still here, found a better place to sell shiz.

Outside the illegal potshops around toronto. There is drug dealsers outside of them trying to steal customers and the potshops cant legitimately do anything to them lol. Only draw back, the lawlessness does bring literal crack heads around.

We're all rooting for you kittens

2 Likes