Catholic Church pedo expose

I disliked hearing screaming kids when we went to mass, yeah.

Idk if it would be a gene or a virus. A lot of the abusers were abused themselves, and yet there are a lot of pedophiles without that history

Dunno man it feels literally satanic if youā€™re a catholic like meā€¦ one big reason has to be that priests arenā€™t allowed to marry. Iā€™m gonna start going to an eastern Catholic Church or convert to orthodoxy if (it will) this shit continues

My tithes are NOT gonna go to blasphemous pedo sex rituals

How would one figure that fucking kids is somehow more permissible to the church than just overdosing on anti-depressants and shit like regular members of society

I donā€™t think priests being unable to marry is the issue. Even the sects that allow priest marriage ā€œrequireā€ you to be celibate to continue ministry

The idea that the ministry of life only applied to the unborn clumps of cells and not capital punishment/euthanasia/countless victims who live with the horrors of abuse/women who canā€™t afford to be pregnant boggled my mind

And the church had been pretty lax on abortion until the resurgence in the 1980ā€™s but idk if thatā€™s similar to what went down in europe

Just let them fuck idc. Anything to stop this pedo orgy

I certainly think that becoming a priest in our time and age is sign of some sort of mental problem which may or may not warrant complete police surveilance

Whichā€¦ I should clarifyā€¦ isnā€™t how it shoudl beā€¦

Ya the ā€œchurchā€ shouldnā€™t be investigating this shit it should be the FBI

I wanna see SWAT teams busting into the seminaries, phone taps on the bishops, massive lawsuits against pedo dioceses

In Sweden where priests are allowed to fuck, get married and even be women I think this whole thing is pretty unheard of but then again lol who the fuck knows??

Iā€™m not going to put any effort in to investigating if its actually as unheard of as I think

2 Likes

As much as I dislike prot theology at least they arenā€™t a pedo sex cult!!

Just saying letting pedophiles fuck isnā€™t going to make them not be child predators. All the child sex predators I knew of were dads of high school classmates that entered loveless marriages and were really ā€œintoā€ their faith

Come to think of it all the pedos in my neighborhood who werenā€™t clergy were in some sort of marriage and had hyper religious family dynamics so if anyhting married clergy would have more of an alibi and less of a motivation away from abusing children

Actually locking predators up would be a better case to make

1 Like

I agree but both can work. Like I said we need massive FBI stings

as we all know prison solves social issues

2 Likes

The catholic church is way more organized so itā€™s easier to figure out/audit their coverups. There are just as many child sex cases in other denominations, but those smaller church orgs are way more resilient to prosecution.

what were the normal person vs priest pedo rates of medieval europe??

Prison and therapy for pedophiles instead of people who robbed someone of $20 sounds good to me