Catholic Church pedo expose

I truly don’t understand the pedo urges tho like toddlers and shit. Seems demonic

i gagged the first time i saw someone swallow semen

gross fuck i just woke up and i have to look at this shit

thats it shoot this moron in the dick please

althought obv a false promise i do think this sort of demonism quickly grows to be the ultimate symbol of liberation

One thing I’ve seen is that it relates to the male desire to dominate over the powerless but I dunno if this is backed by data. Also wouldn’t explain the “hot teacher fucks male student” phenomena which is widespread

The vedas contain some reallllly pro-pedo stuff so I wouldnt be surprised if it is really common in south asia but swept under the rug

I don’t have urges, and I could not stand being in a relationship with someone who has no economic foothold/etc. but there have been plenty of others that I know who are obsessed with lithe 17 and 18 year old girls, married women 5+ years their junior, and probably would have been pederasts in a society that accepted that. These people see very appealing things in youth that I definitely would find appealing when I was young, 16 or 17, and the girls were my peers, but now I realize most of that beauty was fleeting. Would be much cooler to date a hot woman despite her being 50 years old at this point

if nothing else im sure you can understand some sense of nostalgia

that doesnt equate to you wanting to do it

switching over to feminist gear i do think innocence and adolesence are typical wants of male sexuality

which i also believe makes young boys go as feminine

I have nostalgia for living through those years but I didn’t have any long term relationship then and was always sort of grossed out when a high school friend my age at the time (17 or 18) had a boyfriend that was 21+. They were pretty much just going at it because one partner could get alcohol.

I was embarrassed to do any sort of sexual activity when I was inexperienced and I still dread entering relationships where my hypothetical partner has 0 experience as well.

lets just say you are divergent

Can any of you sex lords explain why I want to be pegged

you’ll have to read freud for that one

Let’s agree to disagree

?? i know plenty of kids who had sex before they were 18 and they were not forced in to it

You like giving up control/are a control freak to the point where you find it hot when you give up your locus of control in private life

1 Like

seems pretty normal as far as fetishes go I just like feet but I think I literally memed myself into that