Ching Chong

I always figured you to be Mexican

im dominican i said it before i just copy pastaā€™d that japanese thing

So Mexican, got it.

They couldā€™ve just never allowed them to get visas itā€™s so dumb to do this

@LuckyArtist come to ti9 with me, I have my ten year visa and I can speak mandarin to get you chicks

The offer is also offered to refpsi and anyone in the secret chat group

are you really this dumb?

who's telling them to get offended, and to what end? why?

Iā€™m planning on it if I have money and a job thatā€™ll let me go (hint hint get me a job w you)

Wow

Dude Iā€™m probably gonna move to like fucking Montana or Detroit next year, I donā€™t think u wanna be my butler

The Chinese community was slow in understanding what the term meant and how it was derogatory to them. However, the understanding quickly picked up the pace and so did the anger. No form of racism should be tolerated in esports and that is something everyone can easily agree on.

I repeat this shit is a farce. Its a super strong scumbag move though they've completely eliminated 2 teams essentially.

Them not comprehending why it was an insult at first is a valid reason for them not to be pissed off at first and isnā€™t indicative of a farce of whatever cockamamie conspiracy shit you might think.

sure theyā€™re overreacting but they have a reason to be mad so west will have to suck it up

No, the thing is this is by design. Its probably off the cuff and not planned, but it still has intellectual design behind it.

The orgs followers are probably crazy weibos that can be orchestrated. Thats the word, this is orchestrated by the orgs in China. Donā€™t tell me wrong

Iā€™m gonna go will you be there?

I havenā€™t planned too much yet but Iā€™ll most likely be able to do it. Planning to go with my highschool friend from Shanghai anyways, itā€™ll be fun

Plasma u coming? Bring gum

Actually I hope to cuck a SA team the same and I hope namafia can help me facilitate it by being so grievously harmed by their racist comments towards beautiful american players.

We make a thread and just everyone start crying in it and use that as evidence.

iā€™ll be there in my full riot gear #plasma

2 Likes