clothing thread

tbh most guys i know walking around wearing atleast a G are the very least conceited, a majority arent very fun to talk to id say

worked with this guy who used to wear a suit every day of the week. spent his excess funds on other suits and shit that compliments suits to be remembered for dressing nicely. what a blast to hang out wiht lol

honestly dude if you knew the full story you would understand i almost basically fell into owning all these clothes

I think I would not buy anything designer if given the option

I mean don’t get me wrong shopping at high end boutiques and stores is really an experience, the quality of the clothes are very nice and the smell of new clothes from designer brands is awesome (I wonder if they put a fragrance in the boxes or some shit) it’s just seriously not worth it. I mean I will say I get more respect (and some people are jealous) from people who just meet me or whatever because I’m dressed nicely with mostly designer brands on like people just assume I have money or my family does or whatever which makes people want to be nice to me but I could probably just dress nicely in general and get the same respect

As long as the clothes fit nicely and are at least emulating a recent season/style I think you’re good. The only clothes I can justify dropping decent money on are shoes and suits. You should have a good pair of shoes to go with a couple outfits to look good when you go out someplace and just a nice suit for whatever. Please don’t spend 4K on a suit like me you can get a really nice hand tailored suit for like 2k I paid for the brand really the quality maxes out

my mom has bought all my clothes ; the rest of my wardrobe has been supplemented by numerous shirts I’ve gotten from working volunteer events.

i can recommend costco kirkland brand pants

My grandmother used to buy me clothes all the time… and food. Ever since she died I haven’t got any new clothes and I am down 150 pounds, so the old clothes are rather big

it’s really quite unfortunate for us; we are unable to take care of ourselves.

I don’t make enough money for a woman to put up with being my mom.
( I make $0 a year. )

My mom doesn’t put up with me. she enables me. She gives me money for fast food when I ask, and she makes my portion sizes way too big. Sometimes I make bad jokes, at her expense, but she just calls me silly. I love her but I should leave.

you should stop asking your mom for money.

it’d be really funny if you were roleplaying because I’m not.

I don’t take showers. She doesn’t encourage me to leave the house. I wear clothes that don’t match and she doesn’t care. I think as a mother she is so concerned about me hating her that she forgot to raise me.

How do I prevent this headache from happening? I can feel it coming.

I need water but I don’t have any 1s left I spent them all gambling.

caffeine, water, masturbation

excedrin migraine.

sumatriptan.

I got $1000 tonight. I get paid on Friday. My friend is paying me on Thursday. My 401k is being distributed to me around the same time. I am very rich.

I’m going to knock out that credit card debt.

I don’t know what thread we are in

you’re just a boring faggot roleplayer dude.