Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 1

lmfao

agreed

@mafiabot lynch @faZ

Agubar. your new nickname is ez-clap

actually i got a bit of time

also faz cuz i want u to hang around and play more often im gonna save u some time and headache

idk why ur scumreading agubar and im not saying he isnt but the dude likes to fuck around on day 1

isoing on this forum softwares easy. go to the thread, and then in the little blurb just below the OP click agubar's avatar and click "## posts in topic" to see all his posts from that day.

you can compare it to the current one and see if you still think he's scum or just a lel trole

and for future reference if you wanna iso in a thread that youre in or maybe youre on mobile and you cant get the topics in post thing to pop up you can do the following to search someones posts

click the little search thing at the top and check the box that shows up there that says “search this thread” and then type someones @username to see every reply theyve left. you can do “@username lynch” if you wanted to see all their lynches.

dan you really think i give a fuck to play with trolls? why are they even allowed to sign up?

1 Like

let alone you are asking me to go reread a game of a troll.

2 Likes

@mafiabot lynch agubar

he’s a new player and im giving him the benefit of the doubt. dont get hung up on one thing out of place, you know it’ll never be a perfect game. just focus on the rest and if you really dont want him here you could always policy lynch lmao

I laid out why I think he is mafia. i asked him to explain, he refuses. my job is done.

o ok

i just popped in the thread and saw u scumreading agubar and i wanted to help so that you dont end this with “im never fucking signing again why the fuck is he so fucking dumb ashdfhfdhsuihfdsiv”

I am not going to overthink if a guy is a troll.

what is a troll?

can you be more specific, fa capital Z

a sad fucking person who has nothing better to do with his life seeking attention in places people are forced to give them attention

2 Likes

just got some mcdonalds and that makes me happy, thus i am not a troll as i fail to fufill your first criteria

anyways, i am claiming vanilla town. I also believe that faz is a townie thus i will swap my vote off before the EoD

I believe that klaze’s sentiment of gamut possibly being SK merits some discussion and thought