SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

The set-up can be read at the link below, along with the role PMs. I will not be pasting it all, as I’m on mobile at work and that’s a pain. The one difference between this set-up and what’s written online is that I will not have a night start.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Switch_(Setup)

Normal rules apply.

Additional rules: no talking after hammer is reached or EoD time. There will be no warnings. You will be zeused immediately.

Mods in the game, please look the thread asap when one of those two things happen.

And I just realized I didn’t randomize correctly. Your role PM will be the second one you’re sent, which I’m sending out now

@bazingaboy
@anon_yang
@Friend
@ian
@Nyte
@Roragok
@LuckyArtist
@yns
@gwez
@SOPHIE
Matticus
Agubar
iaafr
Klaze

I have now sent out all the correct PMs. Sorry about the mix-up. I will not start the day until everyone PMs me back what their role is so I know no one is confused by my initial fuck-up.

@Matticus
@Agubar
@iaafr
@sdadasdas

Sorry, couldn’t at more than 10 people. See above

1 Like

Hello

1 Like

The day has not started yet.
Don’t post until I officially start the day.
This is the only warning for any player.

3 Likes

Also, @SOPHIE, can you please fucking fix the scrolling off the side of the screen issue on mobile (both mobile and desktop view on the phone) Not being able to use the full toolbar will make hosting a huge pain, and it already made sending PMs about 100x harder than it had to be

2 Likes

can people confirm im bored af and wanna rando lynch a biddie

1 Like

@bazingaboy
@anon_yang
@Friend
@ian
@Nyte
@Roragok
@LuckyArtist
@yns
@gwez
@SOPHIE

I have received all confirmations. Game starts now. D1 ends at 2100 EST on Sunday, December 16th or when hammer (majority is 8) is reached.

Going to bed now.

@Matticus
@Agubar
@iaafr
@sdadasdas

I have received all confirmations. Game starts now. D1 ends at 2100 EST on Sunday, December 16th or when hammer (majority is 8) is reached.

Good night

think we can all comfortably agree on a no lynch

@mafiabot startday 2297

I don’t even understand this fucking setup

hardclaiming serial killer

i intend to townside until the game becomes too easy and then ill shoot some top town

good night

each of the 3 factional scum essentially deactivate each of their respective 3 town PRs every night (or choose not to)

sk has the power to switch one of the 3 PRs back on each night (or switch them off in case the mafia decided to leave them on for some reason / the respective mafia PR is dead)

Sorry

furthermore, the mafia carrying the kill cannot deactivate their corresponding TPR, so starting from the very beginning, mafia have to choose to let either the doc, cop, or vig use their action