Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 1

and for future reference if you wanna iso in a thread that youre in or maybe youre on mobile and you cant get the topics in post thing to pop up you can do the following to search someones posts

click the little search thing at the top and check the box that shows up there that says “search this thread” and then type someones @username to see every reply theyve left. you can do “@username lynch” if you wanted to see all their lynches.

dan you really think i give a fuck to play with trolls? why are they even allowed to sign up?

1 Like

let alone you are asking me to go reread a game of a troll.

2 Likes

@mafiabot lynch agubar

he’s a new player and im giving him the benefit of the doubt. dont get hung up on one thing out of place, you know it’ll never be a perfect game. just focus on the rest and if you really dont want him here you could always policy lynch lmao

I laid out why I think he is mafia. i asked him to explain, he refuses. my job is done.

o ok

i just popped in the thread and saw u scumreading agubar and i wanted to help so that you dont end this with “im never fucking signing again why the fuck is he so fucking dumb ashdfhfdhsuihfdsiv”

I am not going to overthink if a guy is a troll.

what is a troll?

can you be more specific, fa capital Z

a sad fucking person who has nothing better to do with his life seeking attention in places people are forced to give them attention

2 Likes

just got some mcdonalds and that makes me happy, thus i am not a troll as i fail to fufill your first criteria

anyways, i am claiming vanilla town. I also believe that faz is a townie thus i will swap my vote off before the EoD

I believe that klaze’s sentiment of gamut possibly being SK merits some discussion and thought

i actually find gamut's part of the conversation there to be a lot more questionable than Agubars. did you not think anything of it?

gamut leaves the thread for 2 hours, they talk a little about you and then other stuff and then he says

before you've said anything and everyone moves past it. and then Gamut says that Nyte is town because she is Always town.

I agree with dan on Agubar, and playing irregularly isn’t always bad (you towntold as a result of it), that being said I’m still undecided on him, seeing as this is more or less his normal d1 play.

i suggest you reread the thread again because that’s not how i interpreted any of this.

you reading it this way is making me think you are actually mafia this game.

for 1 gamut was good humor trolling about a read on me, which is more towny than scummie.

for 2 nyte is likely town so it is okay for him to put his neck out on his read like that

gamut is a good scum player, catching him day 1 is highly unlikely anyways. he has enough strats/experience to fool even me

if thats “good humor” i dunnow hat to tell you. scum acting lighthearted is nothing new around here lmao, i do it, friend does it. And even if you can interpret that as “good humor” can you interpret gamut’s first post in the same way? because to me it looks like a guy who is trying to towntell