Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 1

klaze. I think he is mafia based on his logic, effort, contribution.

if he is shit town, then it sucks we have to waste a mislynch on him. and long term if he continues to play that way he shouldnt be allowed to sign up.

I just simply don’t want him in the game unless he starts towntelling and contributing. There isn’t much more thought to it than that.

also idk how you can think that i could be scum for what i said when i wasnt really providing a bs interpretation that was loose on details, i literally stated what he did and provided no personal commentary. you can think he’s messing around but ive seen gamut messing around and its usually not this “clean” if that makes any sense lmao

why can’t I think you are scum? Isn’t that a good thing? if I was scum I d think you are town bby and put you in my right pocket like always.

@mafiabot lynch @Gamut

if gamut truly is scumreading kyle “like he does every game” why is he pushing for my lynch? checkmate centrists

Things not looking good for Agubar folks - noot looking good!

DAE like ice cream, McDonald's, and happiness?

scum drink soylent

Agubar posts this whole game just scream “pls relate” to me.

ok

I think so too. His posting rhythm feels calculated. Calling me SK seems like looking for an excuse to set up my lynch even if I'm right about Agubar.

based scum not understanding how to read

faz is saying that i am scum in that post, not klaze. He is addressing klaze

Oh haha. I misread because “logic, effort, contribution” is what I’d describe my read on Klaze, not Agubar.

I had a few PMs

I will lynch majority vote at end of day. You may vote no lynch by @mafiabot nolynch.

@mafiabot lynch gamut

i don’t think a lighthearted joke is at all a townread – i find it that town typically take the game more seriously than mafia and mafia tend to try to “blend in” by being playful and being buddy buddy, so the fact that FAZ is claiming that’s a towntell kind of makes him look sketch to me.

faz is completely the type of player who will hard defend his scum friend btw.

If aguba not lynched today I’m going to throw a tantrum and quit playing

this sure fell apart quickly

then so be it.

faz is also 100% the type of mafia player who says shit just like this.

he’s done it as town but atm it seems like he’s just diverting onto agubar and agubar is giving him a free d1 mislynch

9botch will you suck my dick if gamut is town this game and abrur is mafia?