Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 2

Hell ya

1 Like

@mafiabot Lynch bazingaboy

I wanna Lynch him but I think he’s town

Shit

@mafiabot Lynch klaze

No my reading comp is always poor thanks for clarifying

faZ seems to be 'trolling' for most of today. So I think it's time to put him under pressure and make him either act right or be gone.

I enjoy playing with you but the times come faz.

a few quotes with some explanation.

ok i change my mind agubar is 100% mafia. like fucking no doubt lol

This is faZ following a few people sussing up Gamut after his entrance to the game.

He then proceeds to shitpost for majority of the day along with Agubar because he knew Agubar would be the best diversion from his scumbrother Gamut.

for 1 gamut was good humor trolling about a read on me, which is more towny than scummie.

for 2 nyte is likely town so it is okay for him to put his neck out on his read like that
This is what connects him to Gamut IMO.

gamut is a good scum player, catching him day 1 is highly unlikely anyways. he has enough strats/experience to fool even me

Here is where faZ directly connects himself to Gamut by outright defending him once his idea to divert away from Gamut isn't working and people are still seeing his scuminess)

Typically speaking defending your Mafia brother when he's caught is not a good idea however faZ is 100% the type of player who "big dicks it" (WIFOM)

another note to make is the fact that faZ called Gamut a "good scum player" which further goes along with the idea of why Gamut would start out day with a "big dick"(WIFOM) play by fake claiming a power role. I think they both thought the game would be easy since they're 2 "veteran" players. That would also explain why faZ would feel it's fine to hard defend his scum brother.

I’m out I dont have patience for garbage form games anymore

faZ knows we value him in the Mafia community here and we do enjoy playing with him. He genuinelye did not enjoy playing with brendan and would rage quit, maybe he was seriously upset here but I think more than likely it went like this

1. Gamut scummy and ppl notice
  2. faZ tries to divert
  3. no one takes bait, we sus gamut still
  4. faz hard defends gamut
  5. again doesn't work, we still sus gamut
  6. faz threatens to rage quit
  7. doesnt work we still sus gamut
  8. now he starts trying to play "seriously" because he sees gamut is gone and now he's gotta try to bring home the dub.

Dont we have 45 minutes left?

Game needs to be at least 48 hours. 24 is just shit with less active crow6

game needs to be longer because my scum friend Gamut didn't have time to come defend himself is how I read this btw.

Lmfaoo yeah I would totally be blatantly defending my partner here hahahah

you've done it before bud.

At this point if we dont lynch gamut it’s going to be a huge distraction next day

Kyle if gamut flips town you are 100% the lynch

I think he posted this to try to bait me into shit posting because Kyle if gamut flips town you are 100% the lynch previously I may have been bothered by this and may have shit posted back at him.

Honestly if you ISO faZ at all then you'll see everything he's posted has been mostly crap.

I don't think he's actually added anything to town at all.

@mafiabot lynch @faZ

@mafiabot lynch @faZ

Hey faz what u think bout that poastie

faZ will not reenter the thread until he has someone to go for after his weak defense he will make.

it’ll be like this

faz: wow guys this is all bogus not me – OMG AGUBAR HES SO DUMB IM GON NA RAGE QUIT IF HE ISNT LYNCHED

wish you d fucking post it while i was at work

Lmfaoo I am sorry to burst your bubble kyle but I am actually town

That would be like a highlight of your defective career if I was actually mafia

Has it ever crossed your mind that I am um town. That had a scum read outside of gamut?

I’ll be honest I kind of liked his intro at first read. Nothing really triggered me to scum read him.

Abu did few things that I NAILED many EXPERIENCED mafia for. So I pushed him hard. He trolled back. I got pissed cause I hate playing with fucking trashcans who dont want to play seriously and just wanted him gone from the game.

Oh and forgive me for trolling in this game because we have a real strong engagement of actually playing the game

you’re not doing a good job of negating what i’ve said. you’re mostly just trying to attack me ad hominem??

i think we need more votes on faZ.

maybe then he’ll town it up

What the fuck do you want me to negate???

I AM FUCKING TOWN

YOU ARE SAYING IM MAFIA WITH GAMUT

I TOLD YOU HOW MY DAY AS TOWN FAZ WENT YESTERDAY

WHAT YOU HAVE IS YOUR LITTLE CUTE FUCKIGN STORY THAT YOU PIECED TOGETHER.

NOW STEP THE FUCK BACK AND STOP TUNNELING

You are a literal fucking moron if you cant town read me not my fucking fault

@mafiabot lynch @faZ