Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 5

I d like to say this is kyle’s 3rd game in a row he mislynches me as town cause he is bad.

best posts of the game goes to: faZ

1 Like

@SOPHIE - probably town, at first I thought he was mafia when he fosed me but then he had few town lines I can quote later.
@Nyte - slanking mafia. contributed nothing but filler this game.

@anon82208883 - probably town. for the most part I TR you but your push on me feels maf sided like 1 minute you are working with me trying to get info out of me another minute you just shading me and trying to pile up vote on me while I talking to you.
@ian - I TR how he voted gamut, outside of that pretty null
@KrazyKat - null, filler game start didnt post shit since, did this as mafia before. only saving grace is he is “inno” check by a 1-shot cop claim (who i think IS real) so whatever for now
@anon31000304 - null/maf? I dno didnt contribute shit but filler.
@sdadasdas - maf, skilled player that hasn’t really towntold or felt towny to me.
@bazingaboy - town cop, i liked how he responded when dan and I both voted him saying we want to see if you are a real cop and he said “you ll find out” or something
@Agubar - he is trolling hard to read. could have been maf v maf wagon yestyerday and he is just a better role than gamut. but slightly leaning town on him for his general tone.

I thought for sure Dan was the serial killer. It seemed like he was pocketing Ian with his posts. Nice job dude.

I was actually tilted that I didn’t remember to say in the last thread to get Epok if Agubar wasn’t SK and thought I threw

1 Like

MVP Ian

Town mvp is actually me but sure

1 Like

Dan did good too

This was a fun game

1 Like

You let me down but in hindsight there were a bunch of posts I missed at the start of the day

U played well. So did slowdive and klaze

They got screwed the day slowdive got lynched

No they didn’t :P

Think that’s just you being unabrasive or something

You literally called my picks retarded and are now saying I played well

I didn’t mean that!!

I was just trying to look town

This is you being “funny”

Like in terms of vibes u gave townvibes in my opinion

It isn’t…

The reality is that I was picking targets to make my game harder for me. I would have won the game not killing bazinga (or arguably Klaze)

The klaze kill was bad IMO but other than that u were good

I see