COMMUNITY GAME NIGHT #1 - OFFICIAL GRAND OPENING

escape shroom world (or something like that) was my favorite maze game. Are you a retard is also a classic.

Just make a thread (in general board because other games sucks) and set a time.

I think the Polar Escape series was the best. There were tons of interesting mechanics in Polar Escape Zero

island/ice troll tribes and jurassic park, pimp my peon, all good

tree tag was lit, footmen frenzy, wc3 Risk

Jurassic Park EE

tree tag was > sheep tag

?????????????????????

who is the werewolf was great

what was the one where everyone was in a mansion (a-la mafia) and like one player is the murderer? that was fun as hell

1 Like

yeah we could play some mafia custom games

2 Likes

Will it happen though? I’ve suggested playing wc3 for years - nothing’s ever been done to make it happen

I would make the thread but some people on this forum don’t trust me. I’ve been telling @anon31000304 to make it for a while now and he’s not doing it.

The question is what do we play after wc3? Theres nothing.

Artifact community game night.

Talisman Digital Edition.

Online tabletop games, there’s tons of fun ones (secret hitler, agricola, risk, etc)

Talisman is one of them but its like 2 dollars on steam or something. I would love to play risk but last time I played it with @jones and @anon75925521 we ended up Arithmetically Solving it or something. Might’ve been a weird variant of risk though.

Ask @Nyte about talisman - she’s the expert.

It’s a really good game.

tabletop Sim! !

unless the game got some major improvements since I last played it (like 2014-2015) it’s complete unplayable trash.