CONFESSION THREAD

NAH BRO I AINT GONNA DO IT. NAH MAN.

i buy tins of fish just to slurp the juice at the end

this can't be real

I drink the fluids left at the bottom of the garbage bag before throwing it out.

i stock up when it goes on sale for 60 cents a tin. lemon and pepper sardine..

covid ruined the markets

2 Likes

I give that to the dogs. They love it.

I DID IT BOYS, I DIDNT FUCK.

1 Like

You have to eventually.
If you don't, your balls could explode.

not yet. retain gang.

tryna get this demonic bitch to forgive her father and move back in, how she became homeless, bitch thinks running away with random dudes is fun exciting and good for her well being.

she going back tonight im going to make her.

i pee in the shower,

i think macklemore is a pretty good artist

nothing wrong with peeing in the shower, shitting in the shower is wrong but urine is perfectly fine and it makes sense, release and clean it all goes down the drain anyway. toilet drains are different from shower drainlines so you shouldnt shove shit down it cuz it be like only 2 inches and toilet drains are usually 3inches or 4

had a wet dream today fams. idk how to feel about it.

FUCK THEM BED TIME SUCCUBUS

1 Like

Nice. I officially have more days clean than REFPSI

WET DREAMS DONT COUNT IF YOU WAS BIG RETAINING LIKE ME AND STOPPED EDGING TO LEAK YOU WOULD BE ATTACKED BY BED SHEET DEMONS TOO

What can I say - sucks to suck. There's a new top dog in town

2 Likes

YO I RECLAIMED MY NAME.

I HAD A SHORTY OVER MONDAY, AND I DIDNT FUCK, THEN I HAD THAT DEMON SHORTY OVER ON TUESDAY AFTER SHE FORGAVE HER DAD, I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT, GOT HER TO GIVE HER DADS PET BACK TOO.

FUCK SHORTY WANNA BE ALL UP ON ME IN MY LAP TAUNTING ME, I DID THE RIGHT THING FAMS, I DIDNT SMASH. I RETAINED.

Could of went out fighting but i fought not to fight. i stayed dry like the desert but up like a camels back, and she stayed wet as the red sea but i made sure not to split that.

im so demoralized bros. i feel really sad and awful.