A lone Vigilante has decided to take matters into his own hands as the King of the namafia dynasty has sadly neglected community sanitation and irrigation. This lead to mass disease, starvation, and all around sad face times. As large swathes of the populace emigrate the lone Vigilante mutters a prayer for his family, dead to the plague, and prepares to embark on a sure suicide mission of vengeance on the King. It's up to the regent's Guards to keep him safe from the disease and shield him in anonymity from the vengeful populace.
- The first elimination is achieved by a majority vote against one player
- Once that player is eliminated, he is infected with a disease
- That player then dies as they give the disease to another player. The next player then dies as they give the disease to another.
- This process continues until the disease has been given to the vigilante
- Once the vigilante has the disease he has to try to give it to the king. If he succeeds, then he wins. If he does not, then the guards and king win
- Alignment is revealed upon being diseased, everyone can continue to post but not vote
- This is nightless and the thread will never be locked
- The diseased player has 24 hours max to decide who to target or it is randomized
- Welcome, [Player Name], you are the King .
- You have no abilities, but your survival is crucial to the kingdom. It is your job to avoid catching the disease.
- The Guards all know your identity, but you do not know theirs.
- You win if you survive.
- Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Guard .
- It is your duty to protect the King who is [Player Name] from death.
- You and every guard know the identity of the King.
- You don't know who is guard and who is assassin.
- You win if the King survives.
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are the Vigilante .
- It is your goal to give the disease to the king. Guarantee his death and the inevitable fall of the kingdom
- You win if the king dies, regardless of whether you die.
PM's going out momentarily glhf gamers