Countdown to Psychiatric Hospitalization / Death

i immediately need to get on medication

only made this thread so theres some discussion that’s it

i dont think i will kill myself

if you immediately need it i would go to the ER or an urgent care. you might get put in the psych ward for a 4 or 5 day hold, but they’ll put you on meds and i’m sure thats better than dead

i wish you the best bud. the fact that you can recognize that there is a severe problem is a better sign than you think.

Does the turkish gobbernmint give a shit about this stuff or are you just doomed

oh i forgot u arent in the land of the free. in that case idk how their mental hospitals/psych wards work

dont think so

i dont know

body dysmorphic disorder is a very rarely studied and newly diagnosed mental ilness

its pretty much an enigma and it’s got rocket high suicide and drop out rates

i’m fucking with the new meta shit over here

you can call my situation basically getting cancer before half the world didnt even know cancer was a thing.

person i love has that too

it sounds like you could use some general antianxiety medication or something. there isnt any specific medication for body dysmorphia afaik, its more counseling (ultimately just being taught how to control your thoughts, which thoughts are purely irrational and should not be humored, focusing on positive aspects of self/life)

I see it a lot in my lifting circles. Those cases are probably not as severe as what you are experiencing. I know people who have it because of past traumas. Those cases seem more severe.

basically i’m in as serious condition as someone who has severe psychosis and schizo onset but nobody really knows what to do

16 hours of constant thought about perceived defect

when i go out in public everybodys looking at my percieved flaw

when i see a mirror i get devastated if my head looks small in it

dont see myself worth for anything at all

constant anxiety and bordering psychosis during the day (actually had psychosis once, everything went de-real for around 15 minutes)

constant thoughts about death and suicide

talking to myself

startled when people talk to me

cant stay in silent area

constantly need screens

go crazy when im left to my thoughts

i dont think many people in your lifting circle has it dude.

whered this come from you think

yeah definitely not to the level you are describing. do you think there are past traumas in your life or do you think you gradually developed into this frame of mind?

nevermind this shit is from before erdogan

who knows now lmao

IT IS SUDDEN

I DID NOT HAVE IT UNTIL 18TH OF AUGUST THIS YEAR

GOT A BUZZCUT AND IT SUDDENLY FLASHED THAT MY HEAD IS TOO SMALL

CAN’T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD

I’M CRAZY

I GOT IT LAST YEAR TOO BUT IT WASNT THIS SEVERE AND IT SUDDENLY ONSET WHEN I SAW A PICTURE OF MY FEET

LASTED LIKE 4 MONTHS AND I ELIMINIATED IT BY LOOKING AT MY FEET IN THE MIRROR AND PUTTING MY FEET NEXT TO OTHER PEOPLE’S

I’M ACTUALLY CRAZY GUYS

probablhy spent like 100 hours mirror time and a solid 10 hours putting my feet next to my girlfriends

maybe more

there’s always lobotomy