Countdown to Psychiatric Hospitalization / Death

fuck. I know females that spend that long in front of mirrors and scales, but I’ve never heard of it suddenly happening. Counseling is definitely what they are recommended. It seems like you can talk through some of your beliefs.

you shouldn’t tell yourself that you have some uncurable ultra brain virus if you don’t know for sure

its probably just a psychosis or something

you’ll make it

i remember your posts from before then and youve always been focused on your appearance. dealing with problems and not resolving how you feel about your body can lead to you suddenly not being able to get stuff out of your head.

yep. impending incurable doom is a huge sign of psychosis. there is treatment

thanks guys

hop accross the border to greece and theyll help you for free

seek help mate no one wants you to end up dead. you can always get better

he’s a lying fucking mudslime he feels none of these ways. He is perfectly normal

1 Like

Wasn’t gonna say this

I’m scheduling appointments with therapists. I’ve come to accept I have some serious anger issues I need professional help to deal with rather than internalizing everything.

bitch go ahead and get angry you ain’t gonna do shit anyways

Have you tried reading to make your head a little bigger

really funny you fucknig faggot.

yeah if youre so self-involved self-help books should be somewhat enjoyable to read and could end up making a big difference

Your head is not small and you’re an attractive young man.

2 Likes

ive heard his book get recommended before, seems like it might help you

Your head’s normal size

if both your young girlfriend and middle aged nyte find you attractive then you probably are

Nyte’s pretty young lol