COVID-19 DAY 1

A Brief History of Communist Island

ff6f286c5b2a4fd097abefb8f4f186ea.0

Role PMs

Non-Essential Unemployed(5)

Non-Essential Unemployed PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are Non-Essential and Unemployed.

Abilities:

You have no ability other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Essential - Mask Knitter(1)

Essential - Mask Knitter PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mask Knitter.

Abilities:

Mask: Every night, gift a mask to a player, preventing that player from infecting, or being infected by another player. for that night.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Essential - Doctor(1)

Essential - Doctor PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Doctor.

Abilities:

Once per night you may take a sample of any player's hair and examine it under a microscope to determine whether they are a Uninfected or Infected.

Win condition:

Essential - Governor(1)

Essential - Governor PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Governor.

Abilities:

Once per night you may jail any member of Communist Island for one night and prevent them from performing, or being the recipient of any night action.

Win condition:

Infected(1)

Infected PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are Infected.
Abilities:

Superspreader: Choose a player to infect on night 0.
Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send one infected player to cough in the face of another player while they are asleep to infect them.

Win condition:

You win when the United States Patriot is dead and the Infected have a majority.

United States Patriot

United States Patriot PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a United States Patriot

Abilities:

Patriotism: With a fervent love for America, a full suit of body armor, an AK-47, and bullying in your past, you despise this shutdown. You believe this virus is nothing but a hoax, and you're willing to kill to prove it. Every night you may blast the brains out of one person of your choosing.
Heightened Immune System: You are immune to any illness.

Win condition:

You win when you are the only player remaining.

Alive Players

@big_ass
@anon82208883
@bazingaboy
@Matticus
@Nyte
@sdadasdas
@anon31000304
@Roragok
@KrazyKat
@AYAYA

Day 1 Will End May 18, 2020 4:00 AM

Majority Lynch is 6

@mafiabot startday 5250

2 Likes

@mafiabot vc

**Roles have not been sent yet. Please don't post."

@roragok @anon82208883 @krazykat please lock this thread.

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

theGreatWingdingi, kyle, bazingaboy, Matticus, Nyte, Klaze, slowdive, Roragok, KrazyKat, AYAYA,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

18365280-97a6-11ea-8de5-8fda589716d7

Day 1 Will End May 19, 2020 2:00 AM

Hey all. Non virus haver here. Let's kill sick people.

Sounds like something an AMERICAN would say, comrade. Have you checked in for your weekly CCP meeting?

我没有病我会杀死所有美国人。中国很棒。

“Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

• Lenin
1 Like

Greetings 问候, I have listened to supreme general secretary well and have remained forcibly bolted into my house since the outbreak.

There is a specter haunting Chinese Island, the specter of Communism.

All sick will be found and peacefully cured by the government. Please comply.

sorry fixed

I am unemployed.

My friend has job in Special Economic Zone, pay is 2 us dollar, yes?

Factory good, suicide nets to keep you from die

1 Like

Same. I am Vanilla Townie.

I am not sick and can prove it. June 4th is coming up and it is my best friend's birthday. There are no other important events on that day.

1 Like

It’s too much talking, I am uncomfortable. Please keep your distance. Stay safe communist island

1 Like

I don't read chink