COVID-19 DAY 1

Clarifying Post:

Every night the Infected will infect a person. Mechanically, the person spreading the disease will be the Superspreader, that is, the very first person who was infected. If that player is dead, the player who they infected will become the new Superspreader, and so on.

If the Superspreader dies, this will not be announced. You will only see their role as Infected.

This means that in order for the Mask Knitter to block the Infected's night action, they must hit the Superspreader, else that action will be uneffective. Remember this ability can also be used in an attempt to block an action from occuring to their target.

The Doctor's action will return Infected even if the player was turned the same night the test was used.

The United States Patriot's action will apply first. Any further action on their target will be uneffective, because they're fucking dead.

@Roragok decided not give me moderator because he is a cucked bitch, so I will not longer be locking threads. Just don't post after the game is closed or before I say start posting.

Night 1 will last until May 19, 2020 4:00 PM

2 Likes