COVID-19 DAY 3

If SK kills matti or ayaya we have a chance

So slowdive+Bazinga.

Holy shit dude LMAO

ROFL

This is all from day 3.

Nope, you're scum and dying today. You tried to follow scum chat and do what they told you but you did it really badly - IE making 5 posts in a row about your tunnels. Embarrassingly transparent.

We should probably still kill SK first because there's a low chance he lets town gain a guaranteed majority.

Squirm squirm little scum player. We have our lynch for today lock it in and we might actually win if sk has a brain

if matti wasn't converted yesterday he certainly is today. Want to tell on your teammates for us?

If you are town you need to remove the lynch.

If I was converted yesterday the game would already be over.

Nah you're tunneling me and your scum buddies are gonna have me killed. Give me one actual reason why

Tunneling you? I said kkat+Nyte is more likely. Look at Bazinga's cop check.

I know- He checked me as green and then you kept suggesting me, going as far as saying Bazinga is red and faked it. Why would you now cite Bazinga's cop check after lying about him being red?

This isn't true if spreader was blocked.

I was explaining how bazinga's red check on kyle made him unlikely to be scum on D2. He could have been converted.

If I was converted on N1 scum would have huge numbers. The only way to stop it would be for SK to kill the spreader, which you can see he did not on either day. And scum would know who SK is by now.

???

I'm not infected. Don't lynch me if you're town.

What if bazinga is red but claiming slowdive is green because he is? I guess they would both be red then this is fucking awful while Iā€™m at work dude

Right then. Neither am I for the record, and I don't know why Bazinga would be if he just cleared me.

From my POV, if it's not you then it's nyte ayaya and KKat.

@mafiabot unlynch

SHUT UP
YOU GOT GRIEFED BY KYLE
EZ