COVID-19 DAY 3

It's not good news because unless they tried to convert Klaze, there might be 3 scum if you're actually town WHICH I FIND VERY UNLIKELY and you threw the game by suspecting me so much after I told you the situation. We basically have to assume you are the spreader.

And what's the scum team if not you. Slowdive+KKat with Bazinga putting a town read on Slowdive for the fun of it? Or is it Bazinga+KKat and Bazinga gave a red-check on his TEAMMATE YESTERDAY when he could have said green and caused us to mislynch.

And in what world is AYAYA not the SK here? Is it KKat instead? These things sound ridiculous.

Slowdive+Bazinga and he's trying to clear his partner but also gave a red result yesterday when he absolutely didn't need to unless he's just trying to clear himself in a game where a mislynch loses town the game.

And then why not convert me to just seal the game today instead of drawing it out? Kyle is dead, or are they having fun in his memory?

Hmm

Why do you wait until now to be towny matthew?

So you're actually so dense you kept suspecting me even though I explained why it would be very unlikely... This is why I claimed. You can't suspect me and expect to win. We need to find the spreader and all you did is tunnel me+kyle.

Idk if this is feasible but it sure would make sense for a push on me. They’d be going out of their way to do it - would bazinga really go along with Kyle for that?

Now it feels like I'm talking to kyle. Bazinga would maybe be converted last night, but his check on slowdive would mean he's his partner? Was KKAT converted too?

Or is KKat the spreader?

Slowdive the spreader and I missed? Slowdive+KKat yesterday and now Bazinga+Slowdive+KKat?

Why would ayaya as sk kill klaze? Is kkat sk and ayaya scum? That would make way more sense. Hard to imagine kyle and bazinga would give up a scum out of 2 so we have to assume there are three? Wait who did you block klaze. Well klaze would be the obvious target if not you so they missed a night potentially? That was before you claimed so they wouldn’t have known I just think it’s more likely they would have hit you
I’ll need to reread klaze

Why would any SK kill klaze except an inexperienced one? How did he expect to win? Klaze was NOT the target.

The reason I question is because of Kkats last posts

I read them too. KKat called out Klaze for asking for a shot on him, but why would an SK care about that when he knows he's not going to get shot?

Only an infected or town would care to call him out.

I mean why kill asoul? I feel like I’m being griefed specifically this entire game, even by you. Constantly refusing to acknowledge my posts until today?

If I were scum (which I am not) I would've infected one of the power roles last night.

At least one of Bazinga or Matticus is infected.

L1 play by you to kill Wingi to get him off your back, but you're not the SK anymore. L2 play to kill Wingi to make you look bad. L0 play by AYAYA to kill Wingi because he doesn't know what he's doing and thinks anyone on Rora is scum.

Matti just told on himself so badly. Yikes.

@mafiabot lynch Matticus