COVID-19 DAY 4

A Brief History of Communist Island

ff6f286c5b2a4fd097abefb8f4f186ea.0

Role PMs

Non-Essential Unemployed

Non-Essential Unemployed PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are Non-Essential and Unemployed.

Abilities:

You have no ability other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Essential - Mask Knitter

Essential - Mask Knitter PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mask Knitter.

Abilities:

Mask: Every night, gift a mask to a player, preventing that player from infecting, or being infected by another player. for that night.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Essential - Doctor

Essential - Doctor PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Doctor.

Abilities:

Once per night you may take a sample of any player's hair and examine it under a microscope to determine whether they are a Uninfected or Infected.

Win condition:

Essential - Governor

Essential - Governor PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Governor.

Abilities:

Once per night you may jail any member of Communist Island for one night and prevent them from performing, or being the recipient of any night action.

Win condition:

Infected

Infected PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are Infected.
Abilities:

Superspreader: Choose a player to infect on night 0.
Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send one infected player to cough in the face of another player while they are asleep to infect them.

Win condition:

You win when the United States Patriot is dead and the Infected have a majority.

United States Patriot

United States Patriot PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a United States Patriot

Abilities:

Patriotism: With a fervent love for America, a full suit of body armor, an AK-47, and bullying in your past, you despise this shutdown. You believe this virus is nothing but a hoax, and you're willing to kill to prove it. Every night you may blast the brains out of one person of your choosing.
Heightened Immune System: You are immune to any illness.

Win condition:

You win when you are the only player remaining.

Alive Players

@Matticus
@anon31000304
@KrazyKat
@AYAYA

Day 4 Will End May 25, 2020 2:00 AM

@mafiabot startday 5250

Town awakens to find Nyte deceased, she was later found to have been infected.

Over 400 horses attended the funeral

3 Likes

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

Matticus, Nyte, slowdive, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 4

Majority Vote - 3

0b3f3760-9cfe-11ea-b950-a7b5270a425f

Mafiabot bugged. No idea how to fix that. I can probably just count votes manually

So lynch Ayaya?

I'm town still -- other town player needs to lynch SK with me today. It doesn't matter if you believe that I'm town or not, it's the only way to win from town POV.

KKat, are you saying you were infected?

I'm 95% sure AYAYA is the other infected, which would leave just KKat (likely) or slowdive (less likely) as SK. No hurry to lynch.

I wish there was a way we could've made this work... together.

I have lynched two town PRs this game and 0 infected, if only I could win without lynching any scum.

@mafiabot lynch @KrazyKat

Iā€™m awake

KKat is almost certainly SK here

With 4 players, regardless of faction, they need to lynch SK, otherwise it will end in a tie

Alright I think I believe you (?)

Good luck getting ayaya to place a lynch though.

I'm going to wait until I've read day 3 again to place mine

I'm town, and with you and me town, the scum player has no incentive to play today. They have lost. If I was scum and AYAYA was scum, you'd have no incentive to play.

KKat is saying that AYAYA is SK here, and admitting he would have to be scum or Nyte was the only scum remaining.

But KKat would have no incentive to want to lynch as scum, because the only outcomes are a tie between town and SK.

Ok I'm 100% town and you're 99% town in my eyes

@mafiabot lynch krazykat

I probably won't be inclined to change this as your solve is legit