COVID-19 DAY 4

Still think lynching Ayaya is our best bet, but I'm starting too wonder..

What are you even doing? Is there 2 infected? Just claim I will afk if you have two.

Otherwise I'm lynching you.

If there are 1 or 2 infected and 1 sk, we already lost. Have to assume there are no infected, and play on that assumption.

Let me think about it for a minute and see if that's right.

So I thought about it.

If there is 1 infected and 1 sk, the only way we win is to lynch the sk and you mask the last infected.

So my guess is Ayaya is more likely to be the sk.

So you're claiming infected?

No. I'm still vt.
I doubt Kyle or Nyte would infect Ayaya. If anyone is infected it's you or Slowdive.

If I was infected then two would be infected today.

Because I would have lynched Nyte

You never responded to my questions either.

I just have a gut feel that scum wouldn't infect Ayaya, and Slowdive SK would've killed other people.

Slowdive would have definitely killed Klaze, but what is AYAYA doing and what is his role?

I'm here

Why do you not see the Klaze kill, is it because you killed him and don't want to talk about it?

And why wouldn't the Klaze kill make sense for slowdive? We didn't know how many scum there were so why kill Klaze over Nyte or Slowdive?

You didn't even try on D4 though, you honestly are just scum.

An SK in this game just makes it too hard though. Unless we kill him early it's just too many scum factions.

Why are you so reluctant to lynch Ayaya? I really don't get it.

Why were you so reluctant to post anything?

AYAYA looks bad here considering what he did on D3, but you somehow look even worse.