Ctrl v thread

target spotted

Zoom password spotted

maybe it's like being in the black lodge

End lodge segregation

The Black Lodge and its opposing counterpart, the White Lodge, originated in ancient legends passed down by the Nez Perce tribes who once inhabited the Twin Peaks region. In the stories, the Black Lodge was the "shadow self" of the White, a place of pure evil through which all souls passed on the way to perfection. During this process, the pilgrim would confront the Dweller on the Threshold, their own shadow self. If this challenge was not met with perfect courage, the lodge would utterly annihilate their soul.[1] While the White Lodge could supposedly be accessed with strong feelings of love, the Black would open to its opposite: fear.[2]

that's just rebranded racism

fear and love aren't opposing forces or even mutually exclusive either

I don't think he was implying they were

Plus this is all way too "out there" for there to be a correct answer here

The correct answer is always outrage and misinterpretation

1 Like

.https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/n5g17c/remote_revolution/gx2b4s1

idk i've never seen the show so i'm talking from ignorance but that interpretation seems pretty black and white. love and fear in fact work incredibly well together, it's what held most kingdoms and even some empires together for a long time

if anything curiosity or trust would embody the opposite of fear imo

Given the mfer who wrote it and what I've watched (s1,2, only so and so many episodes into s3 and would group watch w u boys) I'd say you're on track to what the guy is getting at or atleast that there exists a balance of sorts

You should watch it probably s1, parts of 2, the movie are all great

1 Like

doubt it tbh

no its totally worth it