CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

forewarned and dread hunger namafia lobbies?

Well that sucks. I like to clear levels as fast as I can.
@Vanilla_Town this needs your input.

Timed leaderboards compare score on fastest possible clears.

There are 4 different leaderboard categories: Classic, Timed, Endless Classic, Endless Timed.

There are 4 different leaderboard categories: gay anal, gay blowjob, gay jerkoff, and gay ballsuck.

3 Likes

@Vanilla_Town If I pause the game, exit out, and come back later does it allow me to pick up where I left off in my run or do I have to start over from the beginning?

If anybody else is at home now and can test it on their machine I would appreciate

Also does block stack past 3

Yes of course.

No, block is capped to your max HP.

1 Like

Omg I read that as "does ball suck past 3?"

1 Like

How is the game data saved/stored?

If I change my name on steam, will it change my name on the leaderboard, or is the name on leaderboard stored as a string?

If I exit out, change my name, come back will I lose my saved game data?

Tested it, leaderboards is stored as a string (not a reference to the player) so whatever name you use is set there permanently (does not update when you update steam name)

Game is still there but there is some weird shit on reload. Like I feel like board state/tile colors maybe wasn't saved, monkey paw forget its color but gained a charge?

When I loaded in a new combat encounter with the guy who puts skulls that damage you on the board, tranquil boots/rusted ring cleared a bunch of the board and I got hit for 5 damage (from 3 health & 3 shield down to 1 hp). Maybe the special tiles should be rolled after tranqs/rusted ring effect

Board state is definitely saved - The Monkey's paw spell is an oversight and the hotfix will be live soon.

Cope and Seethe.

2 Likes

Patch is now live.

For the record, you can change your in-game name without changing your Steam name.
The textbox is in the new game screen right before starting the run. It just defaults to your steam name if you didn't put anything in.

Sorry for the delay finally got back to this

How do I change my name?

I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?

SUCK_IT_SCANDEVALL

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Nice.

I honestly can't imagine there will be serious attempts to beat my score, it takes like 5 hours of mindless clicking. At this moment I feel confident declaring myself the Perpetual World Champion of this game.