CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

Still have no idea how "Spread Hell" is supposed to be unlocked

Can you tell me how to unlock everything I didn't get?

Clearing each branch with each character unlocks one new item. 7 branches, 4 characters.
The next major update will add 5 new end-game branches and will mark the end of development for Jones and Jewels.

1 Like

Also can you explain possible paths/branches

It's pretty strange my game ended with just "LO" whereas the others have LOCT, MC, LOC, etc

I am guessing certain areas are always "endgame" and if you want the game to continue as long as possible you have to just not go to those areas

1 Like

The path starting at W is the new path (not currently in the game).

Succ it

So Hell is always the end, if you want longest possible route you can go LOCT or MCTO

You can go L and M together in either order in the current version actually.

And LO is actually the shortest which is what I did..

You need to make a YouTube vid of this.

This is the basic idea, your spells don't count as a turn so monsters won't advance/regenerate, some spells can be spammed and refill themselves (Repopulate/Spread Hell), you can get items that help or hurt in this strategy but for the most part you can progress through the whole game without thinking at all. The trick is to try NOT to kill the monsters for as long as possible so you can sit on each screen spamming spells and gaining points until you get bored/have reached some goal on the hiscores.

A youtube video of the whole run would be very boring because it's just this for 5+ hours. Literally 5 hours I did this a couple hours on the day I discovered it and then just now returned to the saved game for a couple more hours. It's pure autism and I am now the champion of it.

2 Likes

Yellow hand is to make it slightly more likely red nerd dice will spawn but it has the added benefit that it can't be charged so when you get something like lanterns or magic hat all the charge goes to your spam ability

I forget what magic hat does but I remember it being useful. Lantern was in my latest run also and is a very useful item for when you are getting bad luck and need to refill your spam ability

Look at 3:14. It's a bug right? I don't look at the enemy health bars when im playing the game but watching it back I was wondering how I hit the 4 red by luck and it looks like I didn't match 4 red at all

You hit the sword proc.

Oh. I also don't know what the items do

1 Like

This shield was a very useful power in my latest run, it basically allows you to have infinite regenerating health which is nice because you can take a lot more hits while stalling the enemies out to try to build a big point total

Only thing to watch out for is some enemies hit multiple bars down. I think Kurtov hit me from 3hp+3shield down to 2hp in one hit

Also other obstacle in this run is if you go to elemental conflux you have to play the game normally against some enemies (don't just spam clear board as they damage you off this)

1 Like

I get it mow.
But I don't want to get a world record if it takes 5 hours.

2 Likes

@Vanilla_Town I tried searching for this game on https://steamcharts.com/ but it doesn't show up yet.

https://steamdb.info/app/2323980/charts/

2 Likes