CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

He's absolutely correct

Never do butt stuff unless you want to be gay.

What to do when an ugly coworker calls you daddy

jdance moment

videogames

Jdance moment? How?!

:face_with_monocle:

How is that a jdance moment? It could have happened to anybody. Theres an ongoing joke in the store where she just says "matthew just let me peg you already" i dont make the rules, i just follow jordan petersons 12

1 Like

jdance moment

a lot better than jcrispy moments to be clear

Tfw watching the covenant for probably the 15th time..

Great work. A few of those were tricky to solve, especially the sokoban puzzle. This will hopefully go a long way in teaching people to be better mafia players.

2 Likes

That is ultimately the goal. Increasing overall mafia skill level and improving the quality of the mafia subforum.

3 Likes

@Miku for example learned a lot about mafia last night through it, and he's looking forward to continuing his remedial mafia education tonight.

1 Like

24 hour stream of auto clicking the boat. All proceeds will go to my local animal shelter

LOL it took me 5 minutes to do the boat

#GuessTheGame #508

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

#RookieGuesser

#GuessTheGame #509

:video_game: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

#GuessTheGame #509

:video_game: :red_square: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: