CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

Demo is live.
They added a new feature to review demos - so you can provide your feedback there.

1 Like

Not my idea of a good game, but to each their own! I think there's already a game like that out there, I just forgot what it was called but you play as a kkk guy and you have to kill a bunch of black people, I just can't remember if there were other races as well. Also the black people make monkey sounds, talk about poor taste! But if you really wanna play it look up ''kkk videogame'' I guess.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/health/elderly-hospital-patients/index.html

1 Like

What does the 'speak think of this one?

Fishlike is now released on Steam.
If you end up buying it, leave a review with your thoughts to boost visibility.

5 Likes

Looks like garbage. I hope it flops.

1 Like

Thanks for the bump.

1 Like

I will be buying.

1 Like

Thanks. Remember to upvote.

Yeah I can’t play but I’m idling to immediately review before I leave

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

1 Like

Did you use your voice for the mini game guy? I like it. You should lean into that and make some stupid game persona like the fisherman to wrap the game branding together

1 Like

Good game name. And The wariowareish elements you added since the last demo are really doin work

1 Like

Yes it's my voice, and unfortunately I don't think the "branding" will be changing much. I didn't feel confident creating characters/lore to match up to Nintendo's franchise - so I focused on making the gameplay as good as possible.

It is uniroinically the best new WarioWare game since 2005 or whatever.

1 Like

Also if anyone here is too poor and can't afford it (such as @SiteAdmin), you can let me know and I'll send you a key.

1 Like

Probably best recent warioware like in memory yeah. Or best warioware that isn’t made by nintendoo

I just meant that you can use that voice over guy to relay instructions like the screen tutorial overlays so it feels like it comes from a speaker but you’re right. It’s just pageantry and isn’t that important to the gameplay

too much work and I can't consistently voice act that well. I don't think i have the voice for it either tbh.

1 Like

Only 1 real review the rest are fakes LMAO