CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

the modulation was enough. you dont have to read anything, just do the same effect to a "Hey there" when the tutorial popup plays and youre gucci

Yeah mine is the only real one. The Chris reviews are especially cringe.

Game flops when it's not an idea directly stolen from me :+1: :+1:

How is it a flop when it's still doing better than the other one in the first 24 hours? Calm down. You're being way too eager.

Good work. Don't let the naysayers get you down. It's impressive that you've shipped two games now. I can't finish personal projects because I mismanage my time overscope them, and I think that goes for most other people. Hopefully one day you'll have time to make a Zelda-like or Hollow Knight-like, but perhaps that wouldn't be something you'd enjoy making or maybe you'd be peer-pressured out of it by the other J.

3 Likes

These aren't personal projects for him: it's a 40/hr workweek job.

1 Like

He probably spent a near year's worth of man hours on his FLOP

Trust me it's a lot less than 40 hours. Probably less than 20 even.

I told him to give up and get a real job (power grid, water system) under the pretext of noblesse oblige but he can't understand the concept (third-worlder).

1 Like

You are trying way too hard to cope with your failed lifestyle and lack of true ambitions. Not everyone is like you.

2 Likes

Failed lifestyle? I'm an AI researcher.

Yeah you're falling in line against your will, another brick in the wall despite all your efforts not to be. The only flop here is your relationships and "academic career".

1 Like

nmaGane wakes up and doesn't have water for 8 hours. That's what's failing -- the water system.

1 Like

You might as well be working web dev with Indians, and you say I'm flopping because it isn't an immediate super-hit within a day? Hilarious copening.

make a game about fishing -- have never fished a day before in your life.

just absolutely soulless slop.

1 Like

> Make a game about fighting aliens, never fought aliens a day before in your life.

1 Like

You are an Indian.

It probably has more soul than anything you have done or will ever do - but I'm not judging you for taking the easy road, just stop trying to drag others into your pathetic lifestyle.

1 Like

I am the true coptic noble here, you don't get to tell me about noblesses.

1 Like

I am living in a castle built by ancestors right now.