CulturedUrbanite VideoGame Selects.

Indians don't work in the games industry actually.

Unity Game Dev.... lmao

More soul than anything I've done? Who do you think you're talking to? I invented based.bmp.

1 Like

Judging game engine and programming language is peak computer science freshman student attitude. Nobody cares.

1 Like

Toprak created it, you just adapted it.

Slop for the masses.

Now you're contradicting yourself. Epic fail.

1 Like

Dungeons and Jewels && Fishlike -- Soulful, handcrafted epics.
Nyte Bootloader -- ChatGPT AI developed.

Go shakedown more inhousers for fake reviews bud.

Not epics, but they're both games that genuinely are among the best in their genres. Cry about it.

You don't even have a physical medium of your games. It's just ephemeral trash. Soulful -- lmao.

You want me to mail you a floppy disk Toprak bootloader? Don't think you could appreciate it.

Not shaking anyone down - It's friends supporting each other, most purchases aren't from inhousers, they just don't write reviews right away.

Sorry I have to package up the Unity runtime.

Ok now you're just bad faith roleplay trolling. Come on now, don't you have to finish your homework?

I actually do. I'm waiting for my water to boil (you have no water).

It came back after a day, it wasn't that bad.
In conclusion, I am making genre defining and limit pushing classics - neither of them are big hits but that's fine. What matters is that we both recognize how they're the best at what they do.

1 Like

It's not a big deal if the new game doesn't get featured by the Roguelike Slop youtubers that play every single game like the last one - I wanted to make this because I like it.

1 Like

(he is one, its passable)

1 Like

Time investment isn't what defines a personal project. If you are working for yourself you decide what features go in and you aren't pressured by someone else to meet rigid deadlines. That kind of freedom can cause projects to spiral. It takes a lot of discipline to do all of that yourself and not go overboard or simply lose interest. I respect it.

2 Likes