Dangon Ronpaul 2024 - D1

jester here

Mafia for sure

Lynch jcrispy

Found another mafia. Also hang this one after.

Let me lead the train. First lynch jc and then if red then let me lead the next one too.

Go ahead and lynch me right now please. I offered to make a deal and you call me mafia.

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch Vanilla_Town

There is no night phase / mafia night kill according to the host.
Jester is a strictly town favored role in this situation.

Dan probably rigged me this role to get back at me or something... some sort of twisted power move...
Genuinely the most boring gameplay imaginable.

1 Like

This is checkers level mafia play trying to do the self lynch bs to get town cred. Holy shit you guys are fucking terrible at this game LOL

1 Like

Yea so we can't figure out the game so we let someone call a lynch, if that person is wrong, we lynch them. And then so on

This way people are held accountable to actions I think the only way mafia win is by volunteering to go last or something

There is nothing past face value here moron. I am a jester and I want out of this game.
I don't care if your stupid SSRI-riddled brain can't comprehend basic game theory. There is nothing to be gained here for anyone.
I offered to play with town until day 3 because my role has a 3-day limit before I lose, and you decided to call me mafia instead. So you're either just a moron or mafia yourself. Sorry bro.

1 Like

I think this is a good idea, anyone opposed?

Not opposed to this idea at all. You said I was mafia earlier - you might be right, check and find out!

What on fucking earth is jester in this game? I thought jester is town fool where you want to get lynched????

1 Like

jealous of his towncred i see

@mafiabot vote ironstove

Actually I want to die just lynch me first please. Lol.

Get me out of this game. I remember now why I stopped playing.

Yes, my goal is to get lynched before day 3.
I offered to play town-side and "le scumhunt" in this retarded closed slotmachine setup for the first two days before you guys lynch me - but all I get is idiots like you and Bazingaboy.

Post your role PM if you are serious about wanting to "Get out" - because otherwise you're just pretending and trying to steal my Jester claim.

1 Like

it's d1 man just calm down :)